I finally figured it out.

• WARNING!!!
    [Don't take the conclusion too seriously]
    Last week was the mark of my 30th character reset. Im probably far too picky about this, but somehow I can't find a good looking character in this game. It's probably just my own problem, but it's looks like the IPG just re-rolls the same 3-5 pirate every time.
    But after the new story trailer I finally got it.
    I can't find a good looking character because every good looking ones are taken for the promo pictures and trailers.
    Well, yes happy anniversary to everyone.

Views
  • Hello Sir, a long time ago , i had rerolled my Pirate too...i chose a new one , that took some two hours of time before i got one that i liked.Still , in the back of my head i kept wondering if i wouldn't have found a better one when i doubled the time of looking into the Infinite Pirate Generator , but ....Then i could keep rerolling like forever because if i should spend 4 hour searching , and pick one , i would probably started to think with what i could have come up after 6 hours of searching ....But , the longer i had this Pirate , the more he grew on me...If today , Rare should announce a free roll without losing experience , i wouldn't do it because now he feels like he's mine....i hope if you can have this thought too that you may progress in the game again...

• @lordzorddan said in I finally figured it out.:

WARNING!!!
    Last week was the mark of my 30th character reset. Im probably far too picky about this, but somehow I can't find a good looking character in this game. It's probably just my own problem, but it's looks like the IPG just re-rolls the same 3-5 pirate every time.
    I can't find a good looking character because every good looking ones are taken for the promo pictures and trailers.

OMG 30 character resets!!! O M G!!

@lordzorddan said in I finally figured it out.:

WARNING!!!

Yeah I spend at least 45mins re-rolling until I got something I could live with. Not saying I 100% like my character but after rolling a fat guy for the beta I hated it soon after and learnt it was better to spend the time than settle with something that you'll hate down the road.

Boy I wish they'd add a way to edit your pirate, would solve such a simple issues that gets so many complaints.

Views
1 out of 3