Ceremonial Admiral Helm Spotted!

• Ahoy Mates!
    I was looking through the Arena Webpage the other day.
    And one of the things I noticed from the Webpage was there's a picture of a wall with bunch of pictures on it.
    alttext

Now if you zoom in on the far right picture you'll see who I can only assume to be Lesedi Singh manning a Ceremonial Admiral Captain's Wheel.
    alttext

That's right mates!
    So how do I know this is the Ceremonial Admiral Helm?
    Well cuz it has the Ceremonial Admiral Colors of Red and Gold.
    And it looks exactly like the Admiral Helm.
    alttext

What does this mean?
    Well, this is now the third time we've spotted color variations for expanded ship customisation items.

The first time being the Royal Sovereign Capstan discovered on a Rare employee's art station:
    alttext

The second time was the Royal Sovereign Helm glitch, where it replaced the Regular Sovereign Helm with a Royal one:
    alttext

And the latest discovery is the subject of this thread: the Ceremonial Admiral Helm!

So, with all these discoveries I think it's safe to assume we'll be seeing Color Variations for the expanded ship customisation items coming in with the Anniversary Update!

Anyways mates, what do you think of this discovery?
    Let me know, until then see ya on the seas!
    alttext

Views
    news
  • @sgt-palooggoo I admire your (and the community's) keen eye for the details! I can't wait to see what else the art team has in store for us.

• @ghostpaw
    Aye, I'm sure the Anniversary Update will have plenty of new cosmetics to buy!

• @sgt-palooggoo Dang... I never would have noticed that in a million years lol.

• @xcalypt0x I got pretty lucky with this one, I was just looking through the webpage when I noticed the picture with the Captains helm.
    Then I started examining it and realised:
    "Hey that's the Ceremonial Admiral Helm!"

• Nice catch!
    I hope your right about that.

• I would love ceremonial admiral wheel, cannons etc but the picture you show looks like sea dog colours to me going off of the outfits they wear on the trailer. Could be a sea dog ship cosmetic set coming? I really want some love for the original hull and sail sets. I can't wait for a big rat set of rusty and broken cannons etc.

• @danqrl
    Good points there mate!
    I'd love to see the current sets get Cannons, Captans and helms as well!
    However we know what the Sea Dogs Helm looks like, courtesy of this official SoT twitter picture:
    alt text
    alt text

As you can see it shares the same color shceme as the Ceremonial Admiral Helm but it doesn't have the same designs and engravings on it.

• @sgt-palooggoo maybe mate

Views
news
5 out of 9