Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5

• I have not received mine yet either. Raised a support ticket.

• Ahoy Maties! Check out our brief discussion on the new patch notes here:
    We try to talk about the changes as they happen! Please leave us any comments and we will respond!

-Damron

• How long will the new voyages be available?

• @thesurk I believe the new reapers run, and new mercenary voyages will be in the game until April 30th.

• @that-hoax-guy Great, thank you. Been a lot of work lately so have not been able to start them yet so was planning to do them all next week :)

• Hey i wanted to drop by to say thanks for all these updates, i bought the game yesterday and what convinced me that the price was still right was the amount of updates the game had and the incoming stuff! So thanks for showing some love to this unique game :) i’ll play this for next years i think so every added thing counts! I also have a lot of content to explore while waiting for them so its gonna be awesome i feel :D

• @thesurk It's surely will be until April 30th, devs have confirmed it in latest official stream

• @danileros

• No update today?
    I thought mercenary voyages were be only 2 weeks. Maybe that's why they included athena gilded voyage.

• @guepard4 Rare is currently focusing all their attention on the Anniversary Update.

• was there patch notes for the last update? My game says it was modified but nothing on here about an official list of fixes.

• @unknowdabruhman Thanks
    That was the thing i was looking for.

• Realy intresting to read!

• @muse986

When does the mega update become available to download?

More specifically, what game time on the 30th will the servers be shut down and the new update available to download?

I’m so excited for the new content. As an insider, I know what to expect and I can’t wait. My plan is to start the process the second I can

• @coffeelight5545 Also anyone know the size of the download ?

• @knut-skallagrim said in Release Notes Discussion 1.4.5:

Hey i wanted to drop by to say thanks for all these updates, i bought the game yesterday and what convinced me that the price was still right was the amount of updates the game had and the incoming stuff! So thanks for showing some love to this unique game :) i’ll play this for next years i think so every added thing counts! I also have a lot of content to explore while waiting for them so its gonna be awesome i feel :D

COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!

Views
360 out of 366