Meg spawn location

• I know they say there random but I’ve seen a few in areas people have mentioned to me. I was just wondering if you guys could post below where you have seen a meg?

Views
  • @gorila-gills Ahoy matey!

I have just moved your post into a more suitable place on the forum - as this wasn't Insider specific :)

• I have one trying to eat my ship every time i play, well thats what it feels like. That or just get a lot of treasure and boom skeleton ship pops up. Still havent killed one as i play alone most of the time and hard to fix a ship and shot the meg at the same time.

• I cannot think of an area that I haven’t seen them.

• @gorila-gills aye, they're quite common! They despawn when you get too close to land, but if you're in open water anywhere, you've a chance of spotting one!

• Im having a hard time finding the shrouded ghost. Thats the only meg i have left and i cant seem to catch a break.

• @unkle-cthulhu said in Meg spawn location:

Im having a hard time finding the shrouded ghost

This might be one of the most beautifully soft-spoken understatements I've ever heard ;)

• @unkle-cthulhu said in Meg spawn location:

Im having a hard time finding the shrouded ghost. Thats the only meg i have left and i cant seem to catch a break.

I believe it only spawns about 100 nautical miles beyond the Devil’s Shroud.

• @ghostpaw
    I believe it. I got a better chance of finding the fountain of youth. Than meeting it haha

• Some places seem to spawn Meg's more often than others, for example between Ruby's Fall and Marrow's Peak Outpost, between Shipwreck Bay and Dagger Tooth Outpost, and between the "Shores of Gold" and Galleons Grave Outpost all seem to be fairly consistent for Meg spawns. (in my opinion)

• Everywhere.

Views
8 out of 11