Outpost AI Community

• I'll try to explain this as best as I can but I think every outpost that there is in the game should have AI characters. People sitting in the bar, talking to each other, walking around, and playing music on the second floor. If a player as so goes up to the characters, they either say something about their back story or talk mumbo jumbo. I think this would be good for the game because it wouldn't as empty when you spawn in or when you go to an outpost. I think this will make the players feel more at home when they spawn or cash in loot. Also, I think it would be great for the environment.

Sincerely,
    Jovanni Oliver
    Ingame name PopTart203

Views
  • @poptart203 full agreement here! I think that a lived-in world with more NPCs would be fantastic! It would also be a great place for Sea of Tease as maybe some of these new NPCs would have well-buried hints about upcoming game things!

• I 100% agree with you this is something I wanted them to add when I first started to play SOT. I also think it would be awesome if they added voice lines for all the npcs like in apex, it would make them feel more real, relatable, and the outposts would feel more like a large community of people instead of a small island with a small amount of people living on them.

• I agree and I think it's something they are already implementing, me and my crew have already ran into quite a few npcs on various islands, granted we've been away from the game a while so not sure if they are new npcs or from previous updates but at least there are more than there were at launch, starting to feel less empty for sure.. Let's hope the big update adds even more.

• @capt-niteshade I agree they are adding more npcs and thats awesome but they still feel sort of lifeless, if they made them more "life like" by adding voice recordings like in alot of other games that would make them 10x better then they are now.

• @britishmango05 agreed :)

Views
1 out of 6