New Construction going on around the Spires

• Ahoy Mates!
    The Spire of the Sea of Thieves is a magnificent sight to behold!
    alttext

But nowadays, there seems to be a new organization (of sorts) building some monstrosity on the spire.
    alttext

I had a look around the place...
    alttext
    alttext

There's not much to see, except a few banners, barrels, building tools, a Crane and some scaffoldings.
    But there is someone there, a mysterious woman with a patch:
    alttext

She's very secretive, mostly she just tells ya to buzz off and come back in "one moon's time". (What ever that means!)

Though she does mention something about a "Spectacle", I wonder what that could be about?

She also says she's the daughter of the Greatest Pirate ever.
    Hah!
    She's full of it!
    I know that's not true because I don't have a daughter and I'm the greatest pirate ever! (lol)

I suggest ya head down there yourself and have a look around!
    You may find something I missed! (I doubt it though)

As for what's this going is be?
    Well, it's probably the foundations for the Fabled Glorious Sea Dog Tavern!
    Though I could be wrong.

Anyways mates, what do ya think about the new construction going on around the Spire?
    alttext

Let me know!
    Until then see ya on the seas!
    alttext

Views
    news
  • @sgt-palooggoo They desperately need to fix the LOD on that thing. Looks nothing like it when you are far away lol.

• @Sgt-Palooggoo

This lovely woman-with-a-patch is Lesedi, daughter of Ramsey, The Pirate Lord, and sister of DeMarco! 😁

https://imgur.com/B0xDsS9

• She looks very similar to a certain SOMEONE I know:

alt text

Coincidence? I think not! I'm confident that this is the foundation of the Sea Dog's Tavern! It has to be! What else could it possibly be?

• @JE0RGIE-P0RGIE She also mentions to "Return to us in one moon's time" which coincides enormously with the arrival of The Arena on April 30th... 🤔

• @skulliah It is odd that she seems to be getting along with DeMarco given their sibling rivalry that apparently exists in the book. By the way, anyone have any idea who Elena is? I saw some note to her on the dock of Marrow's Peak.

• @sargent-sully Elena? Mmm I'll have to sail there tomorrow to see this note, interesting!

• @skulliah If that's not foreshadowing I don't know what is! Impeccable detective skills Skulliah, Batman would be proud!

• @sgt-palooggoo She is Lesedi Singh, she is the sister of Demarco Singh. They are the Pirate Lord's children.

EDIT: @Skulliah went and posted this information first, but you know ¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

• Thanks for the info on her identity @d42striker & @Skulliah!
    I knew DeMarco's sister was involved in the Sea Dogs management, but I didn't know she's the woman at the construction sight.

Again thanks for the info!

• No wonder the Arena doesn't come for another month. The only person at the construction site is just standing there and looking at what needs to be built.

• @lonegoatknifer
    Aye, I'm not seeing any workers or cargo ships bringing in building materials.

• so that's where they are going to put it aye

• Hopefully this (im pretty sure) new Tavern will also serve as a Social Hub which so many People where asking for since the Game released.

I could imagine that, in case its supossed to be a social hub in adventure mode, that Rare could maybe desing it like, that it has a teleport to a interior like the legend hideout, instead of making it open like the buildings on any Outpost.
    This would actualy benefit two things, first. they could add a no fight Zone inside the Interior without People abusing it to save their treasure from others there, second they have more space to desing the interior in terms of Size, without being limited to the Size of the actual Building (Exterior) that would also bring the benefit that they could expand the Interior in future updates with new rooms etc. when ever they like to do so.

• @sgt-palooggoo

Don't know if anyone has mentioned... but...

Mysterious woman with a patch

She is sporting what looks like potion bottles, one attached to her waist & one on her right arm....

Very mysterious....

Pretty cool area.... can't wait for what's to come

Craggy

edit: What's going on?... In game gateway to Arena, the construction of the social hub tavern for Arena???

• @skulliah said in New Construction going on around the Spires:

@Sgt-Palooggoo

This lovely woman-with-a-patch is Lesedi, daughter of Ramsey, The Pirate Lord, and sister of DeMarco! 😁

wait... @SirioNDB has a Sister??

• @lonegoatknifer said in New Construction going on around the Spires:

No wonder the Arena doesn't come for another month. The only person at the construction site is just standing there and looking at what needs to be built.

Like every construction site ever! XD

• @sgt-palooggoo Whoa hang on there matey. I'm the greatest pirate ever.

I know because I'm pirate legend (the clue's in the title).

• @luciansanchez82 oh yeah?
    Well, I was rewarded personally by the Pirate Lord himself with the Golden Legendary Blunderbuss, Tankard and Hurdy-Gurdy for my loyalty as a first year pirate legend! (lol)

• @sgt-palooggoo I was awarded those exact items from the very same pirate lord! Something doesn't add up here... How could there be more than one legend??

• @luciansanchez82
    What!?
    The Pirate Lord has lied to me!
    He said I was the only Legend! (Well, he never said that exactly but he gave the impression that I was the only one)

Views
news
9 out of 21