Fix for no PC Update for Cursed Sails

• Ok I was having an issue with no Update happening.
    This is what I did to force Download:
    I have launched playstore/clicked ... in the top right corner and hit Downloads and Updates/Then on that page top right it says Get Updates/Clicked that and it started downloading

Views
  • I will periodically Bump the thread so others don't have to scour through the forums. Unless that is against the forum rules.

• Thanks for this!
    I'd never had this problem before. I was close to solving this on my own, but, for some reason, missed that blue "update" button after getting to that downloads & updates list. :D

Oddly enough, another computer I have updated normally.

• Bumping this again, because mine didn't auto download. So I figured others may not either.

• I do this all the time because the sh**** Microsoft Store never checks /auto-updates on opening. And just don't get me started on the horrid piece of software called XBox App for Windows. Have these devs at MS ever opened Steam? Because thats an example for how a gaming client should be done!

• @nd3e I agree 100% with you on that for sure. Steam runs really well, hell, even Blizzard's Battle.net client is a good example

• I've had to do this with all of them

• @celestron90 This just started for me with the Cursed Sails

• Nice, thanks for the tip. I've had a few hangups before, and just kept opening the store and/or game I think until it started an update. This will save some time if that happens again =)

PS: I wonder if this and other tips regarding updates, or technical fixes/workarounds could be added as a sticky or something in a FAQ, or a tips & tricks section.

• @fun-director Hey that fixed mine. Thanks!

• @fun-director a dit dans Fix for no PC Update for Cursed Sails :

Ok I was having an issue with no Update happening.
    This is what I did to force Download:
    I have launched playstore/clicked ... in the top right corner and hit Downloads and Updates/Then on that page top right it says Get Updates/Clicked that and it started downloading

Doesn't work for me ... check the update, no update found, still can't play :/

• As this thread was 8 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked. Please feel free to start a new discussion on this topic!

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Views
9 out of 12