[Please Help me] Can't buy Items or Voyages

• Hello my Pirates,

Since the Shrouded Spoils (or since the end of 2018) I'm having a huge problem with the game.
    Everytime when I open the shop (Weapon, Clothes or Gold Hoarder) it's loading and I get an Error Message and when I refresh it, I'm unable to buy any items or voyages. I'm able to buy voyages, but I need to spam for 1 - 2 minutes the buy button until he finally is counting the coins again and then I have a 50% chance to get that item. And that is to be honest, really annoying. I researched in google if anyone has the same problem, I found nothing. I opened a thread in reddit only to get message "Ye, I have the same problem" (ty btw for that)

Here some screenshots

Translation: I can’t find that. Please try again
    https://i.gyazo.com/07cfa8bf20d5560ab17e114c9f5989e1.png
    Translation: I’m having a Problem with my inventory. Please ask again later

The Rare Support already sent me an answer some weeks ago and I should try:
    Turn off your Anti-virus and change your firewall settings. (Tried that, nothing changed)
    Log-out from all of your accounts, restart your PC and then log back in. (Dunno what that means but I tried to relog)
    Check if there are any updates available to the game. (It's Updated :) )

The last solution I tried was reinstalling the game... and it keep happening.
    I'm out of ideas and I need your help...

Greetings,
    Shiro

Views
  • [Mod edited]

• @thatshiro Ahoy matey!

Is this still happening?

PS You may want to be careful what you mention and where you mention it.

https://gph.is/2yCodpl

• I had a lot of problems with this on the 20th, but I think it's just an internet/server load thing. If it's happening to you regularly it could be a problem with your internet connection or it could be a regional problem with rares servers, best thing to do is raise it with support and see if they can help you out.

• @reedski I have this problem since the end of 2018. I tried so many things already like
    Router restart
    Deactivated my firewalla and avast
    reinstalled the game
    resetet the SoT App

@Musicmee Oh, okay. Well, it is a kinda valuable information perhaps which could fix my problem. because that makes no sense why it works "there" but not "here"

Views
1 out of 5