Wandering Reaper Cosmetics Leaving on the 20th!

• Ahoy Mates!
    With all the news surrounding the Relaunch of the Insider Program, people seem to have missed the recent announcement about the Wandering Reaper cosmetics!

The Wandering Reaper cosmetics will be leaving Duke's Shop on the 20th of March.
    Now, if ya want em: Remember that you have to have the Legendary Reaper's Commendation to unlock the Wandering Reaper cosmetics.

So in conclusion:
    If ya don't have the Wandering Reaper cosmetics yet, make sure you've bought em before the 20th!
    Good luck mates!
    alt text

Views
    news
  • @sgt-palooggoo Thanks for sharing this matey!

• @sgt-palooggoo Thank you for the info! Still need 3 more voyages to get them done, but there is enough time.

• @biostructr said in Wandering Reaper Cosmetics Leaving on the 20th!:

@sgt-palooggoo Thank you for the info! Still need 3 more voyages to get them done, but there is enough time.

Your welcome mate, if ya need a crew, I'm sure there are some lads here on the forums who could help out! (Myself Not included)

@musicmee said in Wandering Reaper Cosmetics Leaving on the 20th!:

@sgt-palooggoo Thanks for sharing this matey!

Pleasure is all mine mate!

• @sgt-palooggoo Haha no worries :D I have a crew, could also do them solo because I dont really care about the chests, anyone welcome to take them!

• @biostructr
    Aye, that's how I got the Legendary commendation.
    Didn't cash in a single Chest throughout all 5 Voyages!

• @sgt-palooggoo throwing away 100 captains chests...I don't really care about the money...but this is a waste

• @sgt-palooggoo

Already unlocked matey! :D

Thanks for sharing!

• Well done, @Skulliah!

@schwammlgott said in Wandering Reaper Cosmetics Leaving on the 20th!:

@sgt-palooggoo throwing away 100 captains chests...I don't really care about the money...but this is a waste

I don't see it as a waste mate, maybe some new sailors will find em?

• The only thing that sucks about this is not doing it solo and having someone join in your game and turning the flag on and off real fast so that you don't get the commendation. This is really a solo run mission to avoid all of that trickery, but just takes a lot longer because you are constantly going back to the same island when you can just leave a player or 2 on the one island while the other 2-3 go off and finish the other islands quest to run back to the same island.

• @fmpat said in Wandering Reaper Cosmetics Leaving on the 20th!:

The only thing that sucks about this is not doing it solo and having someone join in your game and turning the flag on and off real fast so that you don't get the commendation. This is really a solo run mission to avoid all of that trickery, but just takes a lot longer because you are constantly going back to the same island when you can just leave a player or 2 on the one island while the other 2-3 go off and finish the other islands quest to run back to the same island.

I'm sorry that you had people that turn the flag off.
    That is horrible and I have no idea why anyone would be like that to ruin their fellow crews day.
    And yeah, That's called a speedrun and it's really easy to do. :) Not many people know what a speedrun is.

• @theunknownd
    Is a speedrun where you don't put the Treasures on your ship?
    Cuz that's what I did!

• @sgt-palooggoo said in Wandering Reaper Cosmetics Leaving on the 20th!:

@theunknownd
    Is a speedrun where you don't put the Treasures on your ship?
    Cuz that's what I did!

Yeah, For doing reapers its just three islands so one person goes on wanderers refuge and another goes on plunder then at chapter 3 the people from plunder goes over to discovery ridge.
    Then at the end, (If you guys want the chests) You go to wanderers to help your fellow pirates to go dig all the chests faster (There are 9 chests at the last chapter on wanderers refuge) and get the chests on the ship then cash in.
    It's best to do it on the brigantine because you get 3 people and it's the same as in a sloop.
    An Athena speed run is different, The ship goes towards the island then one person shoots themselves on each island to solve the riddle/Map.
    You do all riddle's and maps and then at the end of the voyage the ship stops at an island with skeletons and you need to wait for your crew to help you do them. (Do the order of souls voyages last with your crew)

• hahaha off-topic but your pirate looks so depressed. - :P

• @reapinglegion said in Wandering Reaper Cosmetics Leaving on the 20th!:

hahaha off-topic but your pirate looks so depressed. - :P

You would be too, if all you had left was a box to sit in!
    (lol)

• @sgt-palooggoo said in Wandering Reaper Cosmetics Leaving on the 20th!:

@reapinglegion said in Wandering Reaper Cosmetics Leaving on the 20th!:

hahaha off-topic but your pirate looks so depressed. - :P

You would be too, if all you had left was a box to sit in!
    (lol)

If im not mistaken your pirate looks like you IRL (Facebook source) ^^

Views
news
14 out of 16