Help! How do I contact support to report a problem

• How do I contact the official support staff? I open every time to ask questions! It will refresh my page and let me log back in! But once you enter your password, you have to click again and ask the question again and again

I still can't get into the post and I need support to contact me

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Easily found on the home page I believe.

This may help.

SoT reporting

• @pumpa-cat I click submit a question, he will go back to the previous page, always like this

• @a1wyy

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb/articles/8694079156114-Environment-Visual-issues-underwater-following-a-Battle-

Try this one, you'll still probably have to sign in again, but scroll to the bottom of the article after you do and it should have the submit a request button.

Maybe clear your cache and cookies too...

• @pithyrumble still no effect

• @a1wyy Are you using firefox by chance? The tracking protection could be preventing your browser from saving the requires authentication cookies. Try these steps:

If you open the settings (about:preferences) and click on Privacy & Security, you should see a Standard / Strict / Custom option for Enhanced Tracking Protection. Set to custom if not set already, and uncheck the 'Cookies' protection. This will make a "Reload all Tabs" button appear. Click that and all tabs will reload. If you weren't logged into the support site already, you will have to login (it may prompt you again anyways) and then you should be able to access the new request / view requests page without issue.

You can turn on the cookie tracking protection again once the site is working, so it seems like there is some cookie that needs to be set for the support site to work properly but is probably getting blocked and then causes funky things to happen.

• @d3adst1ck No, it still doesn't work, after I click submit request, he will ask me to enter my account password, when I enter it, the screen will turn white, then reload our official interface, and my account will be offline again , asking me to re-enter the account password, and then it keeps looping like this. The most terrifying thing is that this is also the case when friends log in to my account, but this is not the case with their accounts. Why?

Publicaciones
Visitas
6 de 7