Christmas Wish : Monkey Island collaboration

• Dear Santa,

For my Christmas, I only dream about meeting Guybrush Threepwood in my favorite game in a mind blowing adventure.

Thank you Santa

An1

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • how about paintings? I think that would be a great way to add to tribute that is currently in the game

I think many of us would LOVE monkey island themed paintings for the ship

• I'd love It!

• Would love to get some shanties from Monkey Island too. Those games have amazing music.

• If devs will ever (hopefully) expand the adventure map, I would love that this is when the crossover would happen. The additional islands could be from Monkey Island, like the Skull Island (looks like a duck) and many others. Would be easy to create a few tall tales involving them and have many easter eggs around. I think such addition would blend in naturally and would be a perfect fit for the game, there would be no more need for snome biomes etc. Also the map really starts to feel small these days, even with one ship less.

• Just checking, you know about the Monkey Island easter egg in the 'Pirate's Life' Tall Tales, right? I didn't know it existed about before I found it so i was quite a surprise. :D

I'd also absolutely love a larger MI collab though. Especially after Return To Monkey Island being released.

Publicaciones
Visitas
1 de 6