Make Broken Flag turn-ins fair

• Either allow for Servants to cash in flags (and only flags) at outposts if you're opted into matchmaking.

Or make it so that Guardians have to turn flags in at The Glorious Sea Dog Tavern if you're opted into matchmaking.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • @sweetsandman

Tavern is closer to more of the map than Reapers still.

Reasonable request tho.

• @sweetsandman Then should Servants also only be allowed to level up their emissary flag for more credit with Athena voyages? Don't forget a reaper emissary flag is way easier and quicker to rank up to grade 5. Or do they only have to be equal when its a downside for the Servants and not when its a downside for the Guardians?

• @super87ghost I'm speaking specifically about when you're opted into faction matchmaking.

If you're not opted in, Reapers turn everything in at the Hideout, and Athena can turn in Reapers flags at the normal outposts.

During matchmaking, there's no reason to make it easier for one side versus the other after a battle is complete.

• @sweetsandman And so am i. If your just doing Reaper, the emissary system shouldn't change. If you opt in to the PvP matches, the Reaper emissary flag should then only reflect the gradelevels it got that the Guardians side would also have gotten, since everything has to be equal, right? If not, then you're only getting a bias towards 1 side.

Guardians have the benefit of being able to sell the possible stolen flags to more islands, while the Servants have the benefit of being able to get a higher grade emissary flag quicker (wich grands you more rep for their faction). The sides where never intended to be the same. They where intended to both have their benefits and negatives. And if you ask me, the benefit for the Servants side is bigger then that from the Guardians side.

• @super87ghost Both sides require 2 wins to get to Grade 5.

In my experience, the matches seem to spawn north of Smuggler's Bay, west of Discovery Ridge, or east of Kraken's Fall... Requiring Servants to travel further to sell flags means that the community has quickly realized it's faster to level up Guardians than it is to level up Servants...travel ~5 squares to sell your flags to Guardians...or travel 10+ to sell your flags to servants.

The cycle for Guardians is...
    Dive ➡️ win ➡️ sail ~5 squares ➡️ sell ➡️ dive

The cycle for Servants is...
    Dive ➡️ win ➡️ sail 10+ squares (probably have to go through or around the fleet) ➡️ sell ➡️ dive

Honestly, being able to waive the cool-down between invasions would solve the problem...but...

• @sweetsandman I'll be honest I thought this was gonna be another whiny let me reattach my flag request lol but no I completely agree, very one-sided system where most invasions take me to roar or edge of map like Smugglers Bay as reaper so selling flags gained so much harder. Esp with flameheart coming back. The sovereigns already offset the convenience of selling all at reapers so this sways even more so, probably why reaper queues so much shorter

• @HiradC

probably why reaper queues so much shorter

Bingo. It takes one victory of each to realize which one has a shorter road to leveling up.

Publicaciones
Visitas
5 de 8