They should make the new pvp a little more easier

• Instead of half a level for Sinking ship you should get a full level For sinking a ship Because it is hard to find People that are good at pvp. So please make it a little bit more easier. Cause every time when someone sinks they always leave Instead of continuing the fight. And then I have to find someone else to do pvp with. And sometimes when I play with my friends we get some winning streaks at every time when we lose Everybody gets angry over because of one mistake and Quits the game Instead of continuing the fight. So this new pvp system is ruining friendships. And I'm getting so tired of this and sooner or later there are going to be Nothing but sweats and nobody's gonna be wanting to play it anymore. So again please make it a little bit more easier. And if you do read this thanks for reading.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • I agree it would be nicer and simpler if they would just make it 1 level per win and 1/3 level per loss and that streaks will only affect the money you get when you turn in your hourglass (because with SBMM streaks should only get harder te get over time and why should W-L-W-L-W give you less rep then W-W-L-L-W? for your side you destroyed just as much enemy ships).

• @Super87Ghost To make it a little more easier for us pve we should be able to attack Skeleton ships for Athena's Level and For the reapers Ghost ships for level So it helps the Pve players more Because if the PVP peers wanna fight so Badly They are not gonna stop doing pvp Even if they get up to a 1000 But for us pve players We just wanna get level a 100 and that's it.

• Yeaaaaa, our first post someone asking to make the new addon “easier” because it too Grundy

Just leave it as it is, at least til Jan.

• @urgedsniper0009 it’s a PvP system. You want the cosmetics? Gotta play PvP

Publicaciones
Visitas
4 de 5