Crew kick vote function

• There should be a vote to kick a crew mate incase of like them being toxic in open crew or a crew mate getting off but not leaving correctly so you have to wait for them to be kicked automatically or to just troll your friends

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Yeah, the brig function is showing it's age, it's mostly used as a trolling mechanism than anything else even if you put the infringing crewmate on a timeout you're playing with 1 less player.

• Pros: remove abusive player

Cons: remove player to make room for friend.

Hmmm…

• @burnbacon that was probably their initial concern which is why they didn't have a kick option at launch but they also didn't have closed crew. There are people who join open crew just to mess with people.

• The potential for abuse makes it unreasonable. Someone toxic could easily kick an innocent player before they get to cash in just for a sad laugh, for instance.

I think maybe it could be implemented for captain's (assuming its not alteady, ive never looked), it being their ship after all. But it would have to include an option to choose to join a captained ship and a warning that they could be kicked, to make sure they understand the choice they're making and maybe consider not joining a captained ship, if that makes sense.

• @luciansanchez82 although there do seem to be a few downsides to the system I feel that the brig isn’t much better of a punishment. Also you said that an innocent person could be kicked by the toxic person. While this is possible it is a majority vote by the rest of the crew sloops may need a different system to kick. Like the captained ship idea though

• @airpluto1096929 I'm not sure a perfect solution exists. At least with thr brig you still get a chance to hand in, then leave and move on to a new server - you've lost nothing, even if the toxic player gains as well. Its not entirely fair but I think it's the closest it can be when considering all the alternatives.

• I feel this should only be an option for a captained ship. That way crew members don’t abuse of it. But an immediate kick would be a benefit we could all profit from in this scenario.

Publicaciones
Visitas
7 de 8