Will Golden Sands Outpost become a new Port Town?

• After seeing the outpost with stone walls and steps being built around the island, is it possible that it will become a little bit like the pirate port/fortress much like the ghost town from chapter three of A Pirates Life?

The fortifications clearly show that something big is going to happen, maybe it will be a bit more lively with more pirate npc characters and have more cannons on the walls to use against ships!

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Ive been hoping for that outcome but my gut tells me its just going to end up being some fortifications built in a few select spots on the island

• I think they are preparing golden sands for another attack.... I don't think it's over... They want golden sands destroyed for some reason, but why...?

• @mad-jack-ketch The Servant wanted us to use kegs to keep the place shrouded in fog opening the barrier to allow souls to arrive and stand around. It makes you wonder what the outcome would have been if the Reapers won, would it have remained a ghost town and later on, a Reaper claimed outpost?

Publicaciones
Visitas
3 de 4