A truly dreadful curse

• I had the idea for a new silly totally serious curse, what would this curse be? None other than "The Accursed Curse"

Description: "A truly dreadful curse for only the most downtrodden on luck."

What would this curse be? What would it do you might ask? Thats simple, it grants you an extra slot for any peg leg, hook, and eyepatch!

Sure this curse can be brushed off as nothing more than bad luck, or a very unskilled pirate who bit off more than they could chew, but those afflicted by it know otherwise, they know some one has cast a true curse on them, and they have the battle scars to remind them!

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    just for fungeneral
  • I like the idea - you equip the curse and can then add even more customization to your pirate to make him or her look truly downtrodden. However,I do worry about the implementation of it. For example, if you're wearing 2 eyepstches, will your screen go black? What about costumes? There would have to be a lot of work on the back end for this to work, especially from the art department.

• @galactic-geek said in A truly dreadful curse:

I like the idea - you equip the curse and can then add even more customization to your pirate to make him or her look truly downtrodden. However,I do worry about the implementation of it. For example, if you're wearing 2 eyepstches, will your screen go black? What about costumes? There would have to be a lot of work on the back end for this to work, especially from the art department.

If it was actually done the eyepatches wouldnt make your screen go black obviously, more just a cosmetic thing for the silliness... err, uhh, seriousness, as for costumes, i think many of them override a number of things, including some curses.

Its clear that to some extent the peg legs part is already implemented with merrick having 2 pegs.

• Devs have said they won't be implementing a right hand hook as it messes up a lot of animations. Curses!

• @sudsierboar5526 said in A truly dreadful curse:

Devs have said they won't be implementing a right hand hook as it messes up a lot of animations. Curses!

I do remember something about that, its pretty sad, the peg legs would probably work tho if they took the idea serious, but for now it will stay a silly little joke, just cause the thought of some one holding a pistol and shooting it with nothing but a hook would be comical even though it would visually be busted.

But hey! you never know, maby something could come of this silly little post! Even if its a jokey post, good things can come from jokes.

• Two peglegs would be great.

Publicaciones
Visitas
just for fungeneral
5 de 6