Why hasn't Rare added any additional wildlifes since the game was released?

• Why hasn't Rare added any additional wildlifes since the game was released? I love this game but it's always disappointing to see every time I restart the game, no new animal life on land or at sea.

This will really add a magnificent immersion to this game. Even decorative animal life, as they did for seagulls, fish or bats with (example: crab, manta ray, whale, sea and land turtle, monkey, dolphin, insect, narwhal, dodo and cie). What do Rare think about this? I can't find any information. Is this planned for the near future?

But in 4 years for a studio like Rare it's very little... They've done a great job so far. But their beautiful world deserves more work on the wildlife aspect. Maybe their graphics engine is limited, I don't know.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    questionfeedback
  • I remember a devblog from way back when, saying they were limited on the old XBox hardware and that's why they couldn't add too many new things.
    Since then, they did add a lot more to the game regardless, so here's hoping they will add even more!

• Ok I can understand the limitation. I hope they add more life (don't need 1000 animals) just a few extra ones would be really great to enhance this wonderful world.

• It's not just making it work for Xbox One, it is also not totally melting down the Azure servers that are cobbled together with gum and toothpicks.

Publicaciones
Visitas
questionfeedback
3 de 4