New Throwables:

• Sea of thieves, currently, has only two throwables: The Blunderbomb and Firebomb. So, here's five more concepts for new ones!

Note: These items are purely throwables, and as such, can't be shot from cannons.

Dagger: Deal 20% Damage when thrown, and can be picked back up afterwards if it didn't hit anything. Can be found in barrels, stuck into walls/tables, and in crates.

Hex Potion: Deals 5% base damage with a small AoE, and applies a random effect from any of the green cursed cannonballs [Dancing, sleeping, drunk, etc.] Can be found in barrels or bought from Order of Souls.

Smoke bomb: Creates a small cloud of smoke with a blinding effect similar to the Ashen Winds Boss smoke screen. Can be found in barrels or bought from Gold hoarders.

Spear: Deals 75% damage on a direct hit, but player has to stand completely still to throw it. Can be picked up after being thrown if it didn't hit anything. Can be found on islands, or bought from Hunter's call.

Stinkpot: Deals 0 damage directly, but has a medium-sized AoE [marked by a dark green mist] that makes players within it Drunk and poisoned for 5 seconds. Can be found in barrels or bought from Merchant's alliance.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    just for fungeneral
  • No. Go away. Lol.

Have had too many half baked ideas in this update.

Like hit reg is going to make this useful anyways...

• @pithyrumble pssh, please- I don't even let my ideas get half-baked. Usually I just dish 'em out raw.

• @pithyrumble said in New Throwables::

No. Go away. Lol.

Alright no need to be rude about it, you might want to take a break from the forums cause recently from what I've seen it's been getting worse...

• @gallerine5582 said in New Throwables::

@pithyrumble said in New Throwables::

No. Go away. Lol.

Alright no need to be rude about it, you might want to take a break from the forums cause recently from what I've seen it's been getting worse...

Yes ma'am. Lol. 😁
    No.

I've not railed against bad ideas enough it seems.

PvP isn't always at sea...

• @dudefiik said in New Throwables::

@pithyrumble pssh, please- I don't even let my ideas get half-baked. Usually I just dish 'em out raw.

Ah. Sushi. 💜

• A smoke bomb sounds pretty neat. Load it into a cannon and fire to temporarily make enemy players have a little more trouble keeping your ship in sight. Would take a lot to balance how long the smoke lasts and the area it affects though.

@dudefiik said in New Throwables::

@pithyrumble pssh, please- I don't even let my ideas get half-baked. Usually I just dish 'em out raw.

Ah. Sushi. 💜

• @pithyrumble Whether you disagree with ideas or not won't stop them coming in, people come up with new ideas, and new users come up with old ideas. There's no way to "stop" the bad ideas. I have no clue what anything has to do with PvP here besides the original suggestions which could still be used in PvE, but the point remains the passive aggression is just tiring to see

• @gallerine5582

If you like an idea support it.
    If you don't put holes in it.

It's not passive.

• @dudefiik smoke bomb should definitely be cannon-able. With a good enough of a shot you could blind the enemy ship's cannoneers for a short time.

@gallerine5582

If you like an idea support it.
    If you don't put holes in it.

It's not passive.

Rather unfortunate mindset, but each to their own. If you're gonna be rude to anyone you disagree with I think I'll just leave this at that.

Publicaciones
Visitas
just for fungeneral
11 de 12