Looking for Mature Players

• About me:

• I'm old enough to remember the sound of a dial-up modem
    • I always park properly at the end of the dock (no swimming or jumping off the bowsprit)
    • I always fill a Storage Crate and leave it at the end of the dock when I'm done with a session
    • I don't talk trash (aside from the occasional pirate insult); if I sink, I'll call out to the enemy crew that "Captain Kishuba be merciful", and that it's not too late for them to surrender. Every fight is a Good Fight
    • I've almost never turned away from a fight; the only exceptions were when I ran Merchant Alliance cargo for the commendation, and didn't want to waste half an hour by getting the rum bottles shot up
    • My play schedule is all over the place right now. I might be online any time from 1500 thru 0400 UTC on weekdays; I play less often on weekends, but if I do, I usually start towards the second half of that range. If you're not familiar with UTC, here's a converter.

About you:

• At least 18, physically and mentally
    • Able to hear and understand English using in-game voice chat, willing to communicate actively using either text/pirate chat or a microphone in push-to-talk mode
    • Capable of self-reflection and willing to improve
    • Able and willing to type/say "There's a huge rock right ahead of us and we're going to crash into it" if there's a huge rock right ahead of us and we're going to crash into it. Even a simple "ROCK" will do.

I don't expect 1337 PVP, and in fact am perfectly happy showing the ropes to brand new players; what I expect is that the people on my crew keep an open mind and always think "What can I be doing right now?". In calm seas, when everything is repaired, the food is cooked, and the ship is on course, I'm the first one to pull out a banjo and start jumping around (I don't enjoy fishing); however, there is nothing worse than struggling to run a Brigantine or Galleon through rough seas while the rest of the crew goofs off on deck, ringing the bell and shooting at each other.

If you're interested, add me on the Xbox app and send a message there. The forum isn't giving me notifications for replies or PMs.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • yooo we looking for a forth player if you wanna play with us if you want add reallyfinetaco

• I am mature in the sense that I agree with every word you bore Cap'n. Yet; imature because well... I'm a pirate.

• Yo! I am really interested to join your crew. I think we will work great together.

Aspersi3835

I'll wait for your massage!

See you Sailor

Publicaciones
Visitas
3 de 4