Release Notes - 2.5.2

• Release Notes - 2.5.2
    Read our release notes for today's release to find out more about the fixes and improvements that this build introduces.

Release Notes - 2.5.2

LOOKING FOR CREW?
    Looking for new crewmates? We've got a bunch of places you can visit to seek out like-minded pirates, so sail on over to these official Sea of Thieves hangouts:

Forums
    Xbox Club
    Verified Discord

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • @meroviel Morrow's Peak Outpost seems to now be lying dormant due to decreased volcanic activity, meaning crews will no longer encounter island volcanic threats on this island.

Ok, with this I guess we get a new outpost to spawn soon...

• Is it just me or should bucket reg be acknowledged in the known issues section? It's quite impactful and has been with us for a while now, it would give confidence that Rare are on the case!

• "Players should no longer become stuck within palm trees at Ancient Spire Outpost." - I had a session ruined due to this not too long ago. So, yay!

• EASTERN WINDS JADE HECK YEAH!

Thank you!!!

• @ninja-naranja It isn't locked behind any cosmetics either! Honestly super happy about this fact, it's such an amazing ship set, so glad to finally have access to it!

• Anybody else not getting the new Eastern Winds Jade Beard? I bought it didn't show up in my vanity chest, so i joined another server and i was for sale again bought it and the same problem. And yea i lost 120k 😂

• Is anyone else having the problem, that you "sell" loot to the companies, but do not get any gold, nor emmissary ledger and no progress on commandations?
    First I thought it just is lagging a bit, but the sold item just pop up at the bottom. No price and gold increase is shown on top, the ledger is still at zero though i have a GRADE V emissary flag for that company up.. Also when picking up gold from a pile, or chest no gold is added..
    Created a ticket and keep selling/giving away my loot, hoping I will get something for it later..

( It is all loot from the sunken kingdom, from treasuries )

• The Fort of the dammed won't activate after placing the ritual skull. We have all the lanterns lit. Has anyone experienced this?

• @nextspectre Same here sadly

• @nextspectre The Eastern winds beard is gone from my inventory and from the stores.

I really hope rare puts it back to the game .

• Why was the Eastern Winds Jade Beard removed from the game? Did some idiot complain it was offensive somehow?

• @nextspectre Yep, can happen from time to time. Frustrating, but not much you can do. Occasionally it will start populating if you quit and logon to another server.

Publicaciones
Visitas
12 de 13