Release Notes - 2.5.1.2

• Release Notes - 2.5.1.2
    Read our release notes for today's release to find out more about the fixes and improvements that this build introduces.

Release Notes - 2.5.1.2

LOOKING FOR CREW?
    Looking for new crewmates? We've got a bunch of places you can visit to seek out like-minded pirates, so sail on over to these official Sea of Thieves hangouts:

Forums
    Xbox Club
    Verified Discord

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • What does cosmetic rewards have been adjusted mean?

• @cptbuckleroy

We were made aware of alternative modern associations for some of the ancient symbology used and took these concerns very seriously. As a result, we've changed some of the symbols to avoid misinterpretation and any offence being caused.

• Surprised to see that the "True Legend" commendation didn't get adjusted back down to the metrics they're supposed to be at for players.

Meh...one less grind to worry about lol

• So what do they mean larger crews won’t gain athena emmisary progress so when I play a sloop I won’t get as much progress for completing chapters in the legend of the veil?

• @biggreendayfan previously, it was duplicating Emissary progression. Like, if you were solo, you'd finish the second module at about Athena grade 4.25.

If you were with a crewmate, you'd get to grade 5 before the second module was even complete.

If you were with 3+ crewmates, you just had to finish the first module to get to grade 5 🤣

• Hopefully this patch has a hidden fix for firebombs having knock back only on sloops.

Oh btw.. this patch reintroduced the infinite black screen bug.

Where is the Skelly ship event? I haven't seen one for weeks....

• My question is who was getting offended at ancient Aztec symbols? I just wanna talk to them.

• I'm just thankful there were no nerfs on the new voyage that would make it less appealing.

Very thankful.

• I would love to see more cool Athena's only ship cosmetics. I need something else to grind lol. Love the game, played for a long time and the devs are amazing for continuously adding content!

• Have snakes always been impervious to kegs? I never noticed before, but have ran a few tests since the update and I am unable to kill any snakes with a keg. Maybe it was always this way, not sure.

• Can the “Roll a D20” dice emote be added back in for purchase please?
    Some of us missed it on the season 5 plunder pass and now can’t unlock certain commendations/achievements related to using it?

• @x-kurtis-o it wasn't apart of the Plunder Pass. It was just a Season reward not connected to the Plunder Pass. Also Larinna was just selling it for a period of time.

• @loeschinator oh thanks for the info.
    I hope it should be back soon and possibly is just part of an issue with the update, as Larinna isn’t selling anything at all at the moment which isn’t right?

Publicaciones
Visitas
13 de 14