Ori Equipment, Emote and Eyepatch Ideas!

• This is a part two to the previous Post I did a few days ago of the Ori and the Will of the Wisps cosmetic ideas.

Lantern - I mainly wanted the Ori pet to act as a lantern when holding him, but it can't hurt to have another light in dark in the shape of Ori.

Spyglass - With an orange gem inside, and when gazing through the spyglass, anywhere you stare at would have an orange color.

Eyepatch - Glowing white and covered in orange orbs.

Spirit Light Holder Emote - Animation of your pirate holding a floating spirit light from the game in the palm of your hands!

Concepts of the ideas mentioned!

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    fan artfeedback
  • Hahah! That spyglass reminds me of kaleidoscope toys!

alt text

• @greengrimz That actually does kind of look like it, minus the spiral looking colors that you see into. lol

• @impymidna2303 For a lantern that capsulate Ori more is the Firefly Lantern.

Prefer a more gentle approach then a frenchise face, but your work is just amazing! Keep it going!

Cant wait to see more cosmetics that youll make like a costume or individual parts. (way better)

• @faceyourdemon Actually, maybe an idea of a lantern of Ori and his owl friend from the game as cutouts swirling in a lantern much like the ship snow globe lantern from season five, which would actually be better than the lantern I made.

Publicaciones
Visitas
fan artfeedback
4 de 5