View Found Collectibles/Journals From Anywhere At Any Time

• I think it would be great if I were to, anywhere at any time, be able to look at/read all the collectibles and journals I have found throughout my adventures. Journals would be able to be read, and collectibles would either show you a simple picture of them or a full inspectable model, along with their inscriptions/descriptions.

Another option (instead of them being viewable anywhere at any time), is for there to be someplace you can go to on an island, or perhaps more specifically an outpost, to view them. You know, an NPC or something.

EDIT: @metal-ravage suggested a third option for where/how to view your collectables/journals instead of it being somewhere in the menus or at an island/NPC - "The journals should be available for viewing through the bookshelves in the ships. Each crew member will be able to view only those journals available to that individual. This way you can always consult your travelling library."

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    just for funfeedbackstory & lore
  • I second this idea with a small change, for the journals to be available for viewing through the bookshelves in the ships. Each crew member will be able to view only those journals available to that individual. This way you can always consult your traveling library.

• @metal-ravage said in View Found Collectibles/Journals From Anywhere At Any Time:

I second this idea with a small change, for the journals to be available for viewing through the bookshelves in the ships. Each crew member will be able to view only those journals available to that individual. This way you can always consult your traveling library.

That is another option that I also love the sound of! I shall include it up top.

• I like the idea, but certain books lead to commendations, and the experience of exploring to find them would be somewhat cheapened if you could just go find it on your ship's bookshelf simply due to a crewmate who already earned it.

For it to work, I think it would have to be viewable independently from your crew - and it should open up a menu UI.

• I like that. Take my vote

• @galactic-geek said in View Found Collectibles/Journals From Anywhere At Any Time:

I like the idea, but certain books lead to commendations, and the experience of exploring to find them would be somewhat cheapened if you could just go find it on your ship's bookshelf simply due to a crewmate who already earned it.

For it to work, I think it would have to be viewable independently from your crew - and it should open up a menu UI.

I indeed thought it would be best if you could only view the things you have collected, and not all the things your crewmates have collected as well. It would be your personal collection.

• Ooh I really like the idea of accessing it from the ships bookshelf! Rare do this please!!!

Games lore is hard enough to access lol make it a bit easier for us please!

• I think that this would be a really good idea, It would also be kind of nice to review cutscene's from already completed Tall Tales as well, such as the one after you complete The Shores Of Gold Tall Tale.

• @galactic-geek said in View Found Collectibles/Journals From Anywhere At Any Time:

I like the idea, but certain books lead to commendations, and the experience of exploring to find them would be somewhat cheapened if you could just go find it on your ship's bookshelf simply due to a crewmate who already earned it.

Then reading them from someone's collectibles wont count. Easy.

Then reading them from someone's collectibles wont count. Easy.

Publicaciones
Visitas
just for funfeedbackstory & lore
9 de 10