Quality of life improvement when selling

• Hi all,

My friend came up with a great idea. Why can't we get an emissary icpn added next to the gold/doubloon rewards pop-up?

There seems to be a lot of room on the left of the numbers, instead of as a delayed display in the bottom that shows up way too late if you're efficient when selling.

Thoughts?

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    communityfeedbackgeneral
  • @deadspaz2 I don't even understand what this is supposed to do. What do you mean by selling efficiently?

• @deadspaz2 sagte in Quality of life improvement when selling:

Hi all,

My friend came up with a great idea. Why can't we get an emissary icpn added next to the gold/doubloon rewards pop-up?

There seems to be a lot of room on the left of the numbers, instead of as a delayed display in the bottom that shows up way too late if you're efficient when selling.

Thoughts?

When you sell fast it just takes a bit time to count the emissary value, especially because it shows you the last value increase for a few seconds until it counts the rest...anyway, why would you need this? Is it so important for you to see how much emissary value it gives you each item? The end result is important, not that in between...imo

• @deadspaz2 ahoy matey!

I have to agree with @schwammlgott here - why the need for something like this? You know who you are getting rep with purely by who you sold the item to in the first place.
    The rest is just down to patience - although I believe that the rep tab for your pirate keeps track even if the pop-ups on screen are delayed.

Publicaciones
Visitas
communityfeedbackgeneral
1 de 4