its been a long time...

• aye, it is me! you may or may not remember me but around the time of the pirate's life I was VERY active and I'm almost at around 100 posts! but i have not been active or played SoT for a very long time... that is until me and my good mate watched the season 5 trailer.
    after seeing fireworks, cannon rowboats, and most of all SITTING... we've decided to hop on again
    so, what's new lately? all I've heard is manly there was a sword buff...
    anyways as many of you don't know me I look forward to seeing all of you on the sea

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    xbox onequestionjust for fungeneral
  • @omega-geek2759 said in its been a long time...:

all I've heard is manly there was a sword buff...

They haven't touched the weapon combat in ages, so no there was no buff or nerf of any kind.

• The release of Pirate’s Life doesn’t really seem all that long ago. Glad to see you came back though.

• @omega-geek2759 As Siren attacks on unwary pirates continue, more of their underwater realm has been revealed. There are six known Siren Shrines, each with their own unique challenges and threats, housing not only plunder but records of Siren history and lore for crews who can breach their walls and solve the mysteries within. Valuable relics lie at the heart of each Shrine, but beware – the Sirens are sure to make their presence known to any pirate who dares trespass in their Sunken Kingdom...

Anyone eager to test their mettle against the Sirens and an army of Ocean Crawlers should seek the nearest Siren Treasury. These sunken storehouses will pit pirates against an onslaught of undersea enemies, all protecting Coral treasures that will earn rich rewards from Trading Companies eager to recover what the Sirens have stolen. Fortunately, pirates can make use of sunken Merfolk Statues found in Shrines and Treasuries to safely store their loot, then meet with merfolk on the surface later to retrieve it!

Sunken Kingdom locations appear on the ship’s map, and crews who seek them should watch for a tell-tale shimmer on the surface of the sea – a sure sign that a Siren stronghold lies below, ready to be explored. Pirates may also be guided by a coral-encrusted message bottle leading to the Breath of the Sea, a strange substance prized by all Trading Companies. And aspiring scholars who’ve earned The Mysteries of the Sunken Kingdom Commendation should speak to Larinna for an epic Voyage in search of the Kingdom’s ultimate secret...

This was literally just a copy paste of the webiste’s season 4 announcements, you’ll find more here

• @aribalam ty lol

Publicaciones
Visitas
xbox onequestionjust for fungeneral
2 de 5