CHANGE LOGGOUT SCENE

• I realy want to have a experiense when loggin out of the game for example you must have a comendation and buy the loggout scene. For example a cut scene when chark coming from under and swallovs the ship and disseapears and everthing goes black and you have logged of the game and you are in the menu or a portal takes you away the . Or kraken in a cut scene grabs on to the ship and takes the ship whit a explotion of water like when Davy jouns first introduses the KRAKEN or just when the ship dives under the water like for the common loggout scene and and i want if a another crew is not far away they can see the the ship is sinking for example. This is just a suggestion but i would realy appreatieate if you did this. thank you

And i am swedish so if i wrote something wrong im sorry if you did not understand.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    videojust for funfeedback
  • In my opinion SOT is all about playability so cutscenes are to be avoided as much as possible. In the end we the players make our own stories through the game.

• Most of us shutdown the game rather then quit or log out. So it be avoided

• If you don't logout before quitting, then you're a Lazybeard. Don't logout before quitting while in a crew, then that just makes you a Doucheybeard.

In regards to exit-scenes, I like the idea, but what if you're in a crew and not the last to logout? Or in "a moment of intense action?"

Publicaciones
Visitas
videojust for funfeedback
3 de 4