Release Notes - 2.3.0.1

• Release Notes - 2.3.0.1
    Today's maintenance window is now over and Sea of Thieves is officially back online alongside update 2.3.0.1! Read our release notes to find out more about the fixes and improvements that this build introduces.

Release Notes - 2.3.0.1

LOOKING FOR CREW?
    Looking for new crewmates? We've got a bunch of places you can visit to seek out like-minded pirates, so sail on over to these official Sea of Thieves hangouts:

Forums
    Xbox Club
    Verified Discord

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • how long till we can play after the patch.

• ok
    ok

• Is there a fix for the endless snake poison bug as well? Didn't see anything in the patch notes.

• When i log in sea of thieves it says that the servers aren't accessible. It gives me the error code "kiwybeard" and i saw that it means that there aren't any server online.
    Is this maintenance finished or not?

• I can still negate weapon swap animations by sprinting, why does it not reset the animation? Why patch instant weapon swap just to make it possible through a glitch? Do you not care this is being abused?

• Servers are now back online

• Bro the servers are still off for maintenance wth it's been 2 and half hours already!

• There is an update which hopefully means that there coming back on soon

• Servers just got put online

• PLEASE ADDRESS/INCREASE CORAL MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE SPAWN RATE!!! The spawn rate for Coral MiaB is so low (have not seen improvement thusfar in 2.3.0.1)! My crew and I traversed from island to island for sometimes up to 90 minutes before finding a single one. They certainly are not as common, and although you can find in shipwrecks, please make them available as barrel scrolls also!

• @grantsby said in Release Notes - 2.3.0.1:

The spawn rate for Coral MiaB is so low (have not seen improvement thusfar in 2.3.0.1)! My crew and I traversed from island to island for sometimes up to 90 minutes before finding a single one. They certainly are not as common, and although you can find in shipwrecks, please make them available as barrel scrolls also!

I would tie them to skelly sloops and shipwrecks and make them the same odds of spawning as an ashen chest in a sloop and a trident in a shipwreck

this encourages activity and gives people a better idea of where to find what they are looking for. There are only so many shipwrecks and skelly sloops per server so it's not something that will be too common

• Any interest in fixing the Meg? It spawns when we doing skelly fleets or fighting and sticks to the boat often causing somebody to sink unless we have 3 tridents to deal with it fast, plus he charges randomly from very near the boat, its not that its hard, its just annoying, plus if it was a shrouded ghost maybe i wouldnt mind it T.T

• I`ve also come to think that the coral bottle spawn rate is too low, or somehow not working correctly on established servers. Considering how many players have already given up on the mermaid content, it would be good if those who were interested were given some encouragement.

Publicaciones
Visitas
15 de 16