Release Notes - 2.2.1.1

• Release Notes - 2.2.1.1
    Today's maintenance window is now over and Sea of Thieves is officially back online alongside update 2.2.1.1! Read our release notes to find out more about the fixes and improvements that this build introduces.

Release Notes - 2.2.1.1

LOOKING FOR CREW?
    Looking for new crewmates? We've got a bunch of places you can visit to seek out like-minded pirates, so sail on over to these official Sea of Thieves hangouts:

Forums
    Xbox Club
    Verified Discord

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • When will the servers be available to play again? Thanks

• "The option to keybind ‘Toggle Replace Gamertags’ for quick use has now been disabled."

What the hell, why is Rare disabling this? It's a great feature for streamers. Was there some bug with it?

• @songularity Ahoy matey!

It will be coming back... just needs some TLC! If you previously used this binding you should still be able to use the key while work is being done on this.

• @musicmee i'm glad i already have it bound but it seems rather odd for it to go away like that

• Can still cancel weapon swap animations by sprinting it's still broken

• @cpt-slashed But hey... PvE (shovel) has been fixed right! *sigh
    I understand animation cancelation is a thing.... but in case of the shovel it's harmless.... Why deal with that first before you try to fix the PvP aspects this is being abused at..... I think the prioritization is completely off here.

• my friend and i can't play because his game says the servers are down and he still needs to uppdate but it doesn't say there is an update on steam

• @handsh0t yh, sprint cancel should reset swap animations, makes the game completely unbalanced how it is, shovel wasn't harming anyone else's experience

• @cpt-slashed that’s a feature that was intentionally added when the animations were introduced. It was specifically made for the cutlass and the three guns so that when coming from a sprint, there is no animation. This was added for head combat moments. If you don’t use it it’s on you but I’m certain you’ve done it hundreds of times without even realizing sometimes.

• @zpyropuppyz don't think they're ever going to do anything about it thank god. I mean if they do they'd then have to change the sword so you could jump while sword lunging otherwise the double standards would just be ridiculous.

• When is season 4 starting?

• @stuckartist748 Don't think anything official has been said, although the pass ends in about 10 days.

My money is on us getting a trailer and release date this Thursday when the event ends.

(also why revive this thread for that? but oh well)

Publicaciones
Visitas
12 de 13