Invite only servers

• I will not stop until rare reaches out if games that are clearly bigger the theievs like gta for example can have the option of invite only servers as well as certain game progression so can you. Just let us have the option to not have people trolling those of us who just want to go find treasure and chill with friends

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    feedbackgeneralxbox onequestioncommunity
  • @comparedfeline7 good luck "not stopping". Rare has made it perfectly clear that sea of thieves is and will remain a pvpve game.

When private servers do arrive for the masses, they will have 0 loot/gold/progression etc.

• @comparedfeline7 I would suggest discord servers that alliance up a lot would be your best bet. Google search to find the best one for you.

• @captain-coel those servers are for private owners only im talking a invite friend only and with the plenty they have they can have progression

• Good luck with the eventual ban.
    Just because you want something, does not mean you should scream and spam for it.

If you don't like how the game is made; don't play.
    But the devs don't have to cater to you.

• @eguzky not screaming and spaming i just want them to open up to the idea cuz i know more players will play and they can not bann me if i havent broken any rules like they let happen in game

• @comparedfeline7 said in Invite only servers:

@eguzky not screaming and spaming i just want them to open up to the idea cuz i know more players will play and they can not bann me if i havent broken any rules like they let happen in game

You claimed you 'would not stop' until the devs do what you want.

This implies you will keep raising the issue, even after you already know the dev's stance on PvE servers.
    This would be called 'spamming'.

• @comparedfeline7 you can play with up to three of your friends by inviting them to your crew. If you are talking about inviting other players on other boats that's just not gonna be a thing.

Other crews should always be a concern. If you are trying to avoid this, sorry.

• Ahoy, going to be dropping anchor on this thread as there is a post about Rare's thoughts on PvPvE (including a link to the Sea of Thieves Podcast that discusses it) here: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/136693/pvpve-the-team-s-thoughts/1

You can read an article by Joe here in regards to Private/Custom Servers.

Thank you.

Publicaciones
Visitas
feedbackgeneralxbox onequestioncommunity
8 de 9