Ancient skeletons

• How can you find them and how often you found them i need help (please dont just tell they randomly spawned)

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    windows 10
  • Sorry to say bud but they do just randomly spawn.

However I can say with confidence that there are things you can do to get them to unofficially increase spawn rate.

• Have a voyage down

• Do Skull Forts (especially FoF or FOTD)

• Do Tall Tales (especially Shores of Gold)

Of the two I got this year both were on Forts, one was just a fort I cannoned over to to get supplies and the other one was on a Fort of Fortune that my buddy eliminated while we were blowing up the ship that had just finished it

• Got one just the other day 😆

Yep they're random. Some people say they show up at forts more. They have a gold coin crunching kind of noise and the music changes.... here's a clip of the last one I got Marauders Arch, playing with my kid and doing a Veil voyage:

• @pithyrumble those gloves look nice on from first person perspective, which are they?

• @hijack-hayes

Crimson Corsair Sea Dog they match the Sea Dog boots.

There's a lighter version too, Corsair Sea Dog, matches nicely with Rogue Sea Dog boots 😆

• @pithyrumble I'm all about matching colour schemes. Hopefully the curtains and carpet in my sloop later this week will match my blood soaked boots. :P

• it's all coincidence that lead to people having their own lil formula to go about it

only 2 things work for sure
    time played and time on land/fort

What would I recommend? sea forts

why? good spot for supplies and a little loot and commendations if you need them

always multitask on something that is random then it's always a bonus

I've found about 60+ ancient skellies, 4 wondrous boxes of secrets, and a shrouded

ALWAYS multitask, you can't control the luck but you can be productive while putting in the time required to increase the chances of luck.

• @wolfmanbush said in Ancient skeletons:

it's all coincidence that lead to people having their own lil formula to go about it

only 2 things work for sure
    time played and time on land/fort

What would I recommend? sea forts

why? good spot for supplies and a little loot and commendations if you need them

always multitask on something that is random then it's always a bonus

I've found about 60+ ancient skellies, 4 wondrous boxes of secrets, and a shrouded

ALWAYS multitask, you can't control the luck but you can be productive while putting in the time required to increase the chances of luck.

LIES! Shrouded Ghost doesn't exist!

• please dont just tell they randomly spawned

Okie we wont. Truth hurts.

• It literally is only random spawn, i have had about 6 if i recall, and they pop up at any time as long as your on an island. I have had one pop up when i had no voyage down and i was just getting kegs at fotd, i have had a few pop up mid voyage, and one has popped up in less than a minute of setting foot on an island. It doesnt even matter if im solo or with friends, they just choose when they want to pop up.

• @bakbik8804 I have over 3000 hours of playtime and killed about 8-10 ancient skellies...maybe 1-2 more, didn't really count them

They are totally random, but it seemed to me, the bigger your crew is, the higher the chances are that it spawns

• I would be tin foil tricorn curious to know how many Ancient skellies one has killed vs the amount of AC coins vs the amount paid into emporium (like lifetime AC added to account including purchases, seasonal, and 3rd party codes.)

Just out of curiosity...

eye twitches

• Ancient coins are how the game and the developers make an income.

If you’re too young or too broke (at the moment… life gets better), microtransactions aren’t for you. And I highly recommend you avoid them.
    Wait until you get to the stage where you have disposable income. Then spend on silly stuff to your hearts content.

• @pithyrumble said in Ancient skeletons:

I would be tin foil tricorn curious to know how many Ancient skellies one has killed vs the amount of AC coins vs the amount paid into emporium (like lifetime AC added to account including purchases, seasonal, and 3rd party codes.)

Just out of curiosity...

eye twitches

They often spawn in shared areas, like multiple crews doing forts or tdming so I dunno how that would work with what you are suggesting

which generally points to time spent on land. Tdmers/alliances grinding forts see them quite often because they are all on land for long amounts of time consistently

Open crews find them and they are random and have all sorts of different account history

• @wolfmanbush

I'm genuinely accusing that paying accounts get a higher probability.

Tin foil hat.

• @pithyrumble said in Ancient skeletons:

@wolfmanbush

I'm genuinely accusing that paying accounts get a higher probability.

Tin foil hat.

What would be the point when it often spawns in shared areas where anyone could get it?

• @wolfmanbush sagte in Ancient skeletons:

@pithyrumble said in Ancient skeletons:

I would be tin foil tricorn curious to know how many Ancient skellies one has killed vs the amount of AC coins vs the amount paid into emporium (like lifetime AC added to account including purchases, seasonal, and 3rd party codes.)

Just out of curiosity...

eye twitches

They often spawn in shared areas, like multiple crews doing forts or tdming so I dunno how that would work with what you are suggesting

which generally points to time spent on land. Tdmers/alliances grinding forts see them quite often because they are all on land for long amounts of time consistently

Open crews find them and they are random and have all sorts of different account history

Most time it spawned for my crew and me while doing a Thieves Haven run on Thieves Haven

• I only see them on gold and glory weekends or holidays otherwise I suspect that their spawns are disabled or so low it's very rare. but I am usually alone so that's probably why I never see them otherwise. The last two I saw was Christmas and the last gold and glory weekend.

• Tightens tin foil tricorn

see what I mean?

Something's fishy and it ain't Davy Jones 😏

• Alright so all you have to do is spend time on an island thats the only thing i get so anyone can tell me what to do because I dont like doing tall tales I like to do voyages but it takes only like 5 minutes to complete so what do I do and I dont want to fish (Im a new player btw) thank you all

• Final 2 I both got from FoF. During one fof we had 2 more crews with us on that island and we got 2 spawns in total.
    Coinsidence? I think not!

• idk how but i found 4 in 5 days, the only thing i do is skull forts and fort of fortune.

• got one Thursday and one Friday

sea fort and wanderer's refuge

mine all tend to be low 110ish to 200 something with a few exceptions

I saw someone get one for over 500 a couple of weeks ago

• I've probably had around 10 total maybe 15 tops, most have been on FoTD, skull forts, and on athena voyages.

Publicaciones
Visitas
windows 10
23 de 24