Adventure into tall tales?

• So I'm fairly new to SoT. I'm currently playing through the telltale: pirates life and I was reading about the previous seasonal adventures in the game. I was curious if Rare had mentioned or considered recreating these adventures into Talltales in order for newer players like me to re-live the story. Thus far I haven't played an adventure because I started after last one finished, so I'm not sure how they are set up.

Now I'm NOT talking about getting any of the time-limited rewards as i feel that would be belittling the players would actually worked hard for through those quest. I'm fine if they just reward some gold, I just enjoy exploring the lore games have to offer.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    questionfeedbackstory & loregeneral
  • I‘m afraid there is no way to replay gone adventures and I doubt there will be a chance in the future as it probably would be too much of a technical effort. Adventures did replace time limited events a while ago which also never returned (except for some holiday events). I can see why this is sad for people who have just joined the game and want to experience the lore, but I don’t think they will bring them back as some kind of tall tale.

You can read about them on this website though or watch YouTube videos about them. It’s not the same kind of experience of course, but at least you can catch up with the story this way.

• @fred-fisheye thanks for the reply. Yeah I figured it would difficult cause I was guessing it's a live event. Been catching up on the lore and it does look super exciting.

Publicaciones
Visitas
questionfeedbackstory & loregeneral
2 de 3