Lost Sands Adventure: Reaper's Rowboat completely unuseable

• Hi, I've had this happen the past three attempts to do the Reaper's Path for Lost Sands, but whenever I start rowboating from the Hideout the game decides that's not going to happen and will inexplicably launch me into the sky with the Reaper's Rowboat. Repeatedly at that, if I sit in the boat and wait for it to land. Upon landing, it'll just physics-freakout as it hits the water and sends me right back up. Got plenty footage of it doing this, where would a good spot to put it be? YouTube?

EDIT: it seems regular rowboats are doing this too, but I've only heard of this from a friend and not tested personally, haven't seen a normal rowboat in a while.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • @pyrodrg Ahoy matey!

This could be an issue with the server lag/ping issues users are currently reporting. Rare are aware and investigating.

I would say if you are still struggling to try again later.

• @musicmee

That I shall! It's not a hard adventure to do, and I used the time to find the journals! I like this idea and I understand why ships aren't used for this, in hindsight I'm 99% sure the mentioned lag spikes are why this happened, it would always start with a little bump into the air on the heavier waves, then I'd go skyward.

It seems if you lose your designated rowboat this way you can't continue the adventure(?) as I went and found another reaper rowboat and the smuggler would never show.

• @pyrodrg Yeah it's best to stay in the rowboat you were given at the Island or things go amiss with the Adventure!

I wish you good luck on your next try!

• @pyrodrg
    I have another problem. I have made it with the rowboat to Cannon Cove, but they didn't disable the Ashen event on that island, so now the Reaper Smuggler won't come out of hiding because of that event...
    Another crew is now doing the event, so i guess i'll just hide and wait untill they finished it and hope they won't find me.

• @pyrodrg

I was on the same server (your name is in my recent players)... and yes it was so bad I had to leave it, I was rubberbanding constantly. New server is a little better so far.

Publicaciones
Visitas
4 de 6