Flag poles at outpost

• Listen I like flags but we need a flagpole at an outpost to signal other ships nearby who controls it

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    communitygeneralcompetition
  • Elaborate further. Like you want a signal of some sort to tell other ships when there is a ship at an outpost? Or you want flags that signal that it's an outpost? Or something else?

• Or war role
    play who captured it I

• @mintkibbles5687 the company representatives came to the sea of thieves to get away from people controlling them, especially the merchant alliance. and thus there is no such thing as ownership over islands and especially outpost, the last pirate to lay down the law on the sea of thieves found his death trying and even with his immense influence and power he so far has only able to become an annoying floating bobblehead in the sky

• Well that sucks

• @callmebackdraft said in Flag poles at outpost:

@mintkibbles5687 the company representatives came to the sea of thieves to get away from people controlling them, especially the merchant alliance. and thus there is no such thing as ownership over islands and especially outpost, the last pirate to lay down the law on the sea of thieves found his death trying and even with his immense influence and power he so far has only able to become an annoying floating bobblehead in the sky

Really? Because I thought it was the guy who got 3 daggers to the back that was the last 1 who tried... 😉

• Me and my crew thought it would be cool

• This idea would just promote attacking ships at outposts even more. An issue that a large group of players get upset over despite it being part of gameplay.

• Me and my crew thought it would be cool and fun

• You could just raise the original Reaper's Mark flag at an Outpost if you want people to know you're there.

• who controls it

But who controls it? The pirate lord or the bilge rats? Maybe the factions?

• @galactic-geek never noticed until recently the 3 daggers lol

• Well fly fun flags or get a flag symbolise the outpost

• @mintkibbles5687 said in Flag poles at outpost:

Well fly fun flags or get a flag symbolise the outpost

What?

Publicaciones
Visitas
communitygeneralcompetition
8 de 14