Kudos to you, tuck lord, whoever you are

• Since Forts of Fortune began, my crew and I have managed to fight off all tuck lords who snuck from the shadows to oppose us. That is, until three nights previous... We defeated the FoF, and fought off Two Brigs and a Sloop for the rights. It was a long, bloody and well fought affair. Many times, each crew was close to victory. However as the smoke cleared, even though our ship had been sunk, my crew stood victorious with key in hand! "SEE THERE! Our rowboat remains!" Hidden behind the fort at the bottom of the sheer cliff face. We had sunk the remaining vessel using the cannon towers and we defeated their backspawns handily... or so we thought.

It was not until we had loaded our rowboat with all the treasures did this devious Pirate show themselves. I remained on the island with a crewmate while the other went for our ship. We were both taken unaware by a single surgical blunderbuss shot.

When we returned but a short time later. The row boat was gone. In its place, a single Athena's cup. We scanned the seas, but nothing was to be seen.

Well Played Pirate of the Shadows. Well Played.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • @dr-orchamedes Never realized that my efforts were displayed on here. Amazing victory on your behalf on sinking the sloop. Next time remember to check top of the towers and shallow areas of the rocks around the fort. Thank you for the salute and here's a tankard for you as well good sir.

Publicaciones
Visitas
1 de 2