SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!

• https://i.imgur.com/rHkPXDp.jpg?1

Ye've heard the rumours travellin' across the seas, the whisperin's an' hushed voices an' we're now super excited to announce to all o' ye the very first Community....

Sea of Thieves Festival 2020!

25th July, Hinckley, Leicestershire, UK

10am til 6pm BST

https://imgur.com/QNb1DRQ

Tickets available 3pm Saturday 18th January

https://www.sotfest.com/

Includin' details o' everything you need to know!

Also on twitter - https://twitter.com/SoTFest

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • @katttruewalker I'm scheduled for plundering and general debauchery that day. I'll see if I can move some stuff around in my diary.

• @luciansanchez82

It would be fantastic to see you there so I'll keep me fingers n' toes crossed!

• I'm working out plans and arrangements to be there (coming from the states). I'm trying to work out a trip that could land me in the UK for a few days surrounding July 25th, then venture elsewhere through my birthday on August 2nd. Just trying to decide on details.
    Ehhh, maybe Rare can just have me there for my B-Day and I can scrap travelling elsewhere... :D

• Ok but how do I come with my ship? Is there a port where I can park it?

• I’m so excited that it’s now a reality!
    Come join us! All pirates welcome!

• @jetorchidee97 there is parking for cars, you will need to leave the ship at safe harbour

• So looking forward to this 😁

• @jetorchidee97 said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

Ok but how do I come with my ship? Is there a port where I can park it?

Actually.... there is a canal nearby, the local Premier Inn is right next to it and you can even hire a boat for the weekend if ye so desire :D

• For those guys closer to the ground over there.
    Closest airport "East Midland" ?
    or "Birmingham"?

• @piratecraggy said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

For those guys closer to the ground over there.
    or "Birmingham"?

Either, they're both around 20 miles away :)

• @katttruewalker said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

@piratecraggy said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

or "Birmingham"?

Cheers.. Katt!!. Will have a wee look.
    Hope "FlyBe" is still going come July :)
    It's a bit of a swim otherwise.

• Ok, i'm ready to miss some great cosmetics giveaways as i'm on vacation the whole of July.

• I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly here?

@bugaboo-bill said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

Ok, i'm ready to miss some great cosmetics giveaways as i'm on vacation the whole of July.

• @KattTruewalker

@bugaboo-bill said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

Ok, i'm ready to miss some great cosmetics giveaways as i'm on vacation the whole of July.

As in .... @Bugaboo-Bill will be away in July... and will miss the "Cosmetics" in game, and therefore also miss the SoT fest.
    I think that's what our Bill means? If not... I'm confused too :)

• @piratecraggy

i can happily miss it and have no problem :)

i go to canada visit my family and afterwards i'm gooing to visit a cool festival for a week, whati do every year - it was more of irony .

i dont care that much tbh :D

edit: uuhhh i get you wrong, and my first post ist confusing? sorry :D

@KattTruewalker dont tell me there will no cool cosmetcs giveaways for SOT Festival 2020?!? :D :D :D

• @bugaboo-bill
    No probs Matey :) Canada is lovely too, have a little bit of family there.

• @bugaboo-bill Hey Bill we get ya now! We will miss you but have a great time in Canada. Maybe you could join us in 2021? 😁

• @lizalaroo sagte in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

@bugaboo-bill Hey Bill we get ya now! We will miss you but have a great time in Canada. Maybe you could join us in 2021? 😁

I'll try my best :D

• @piratecraggy said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

@katttruewalker said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

@piratecraggy said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

or "Birmingham"?

Cheers.. Katt!!. Will have a wee look.
    Hope "FlyBe" is still going come July :)
    It's a bit of a swim otherwise.

Nothing a sturdy row boat won't solve.

• @bugaboo-bill said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

@KattTruewalker dont tell me there will no cool cosmetcs giveaways for SOT Festival 2020?!? :D :D :D

Ahhhh! Now I understand! Bless ye!

We're a Community run event and not affiliated or sponsored by Rare, but we do hope that the development team, community managers and everyone at Rare will feel able to join us all for the day!

I really hope you have a fantastic time visiting family in Canada, and keep yer Captain's log empty for next year, aye? :)

• @luciansanchez82 said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

Nothing a sturdy row boat won't solve.

lol... aye... failing that.
    Be a true pirate and harpoon meself to a meg, it will take me no time.
    First look at flights are looking good. I'll have to shift a few things around but should know in a day or two.

• @katttruewalker sagte in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

and keep yer Captain's log empty for next year, aye? :)

I'll give it a try for sure ;)

• Really excited for this! Can’t wait to see what you guys have planned and to meet everyone!

• That is amazing!
    Wish i could make it but im happy to see this goes live well done everyone who made it real.

• Lol...sorted. See you all in July.
    https://imgur.com/FTWl9GF

Lol...sorted. See you all in July.
    https://imgur.com/FTWl9GF

:D

Arriving like..

https://media1.giphy.com/media/8UrouqQhII0Io/giphy.gif

• @KattTruewalker and @lizalaroo It’s going to be good!!! Can’t wait to meet you both and everyone else too 😃

• @katttruewalker
    "Build it and they shall come!"
    Can't wait!

• @calamitykez

We're really excited!!!

https://media1.giphy.com/media/It3ZU6cM0i6Pu/giphy.gif

• Could they have picked a more land locked part of the UK to have a SOT fest?

But i'm sure lots of fun will be had regardless. Have fun all.

• @needsmokes said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

Could they have picked a more land locked part of the UK to have a SOT fest?

But i'm sure lots of fun will be had regardless. Have fun all.

It's close to Rare HQ, so easy for members of staff to come along too, and there are a lot of them :D

We also thought it'd be easier and fairer to have a central location in the UK with excellent transport links :)

• @katttruewalker

I'll have to see what i'm doing.. Loves me a good pirate day..

And for anyone interested in the west country region,, It's a 400 years anniversary of the Mayflower during this years Pirate weekend down in Plymouth, and if you want to find yourself sailing on a tall ship: https://tallshipsnetwork.com/events/pirates-weekend-plymouth-2020/

• @needsmokes

There are some fantastic pirate festivals nationwide, Brixham, Whitby, Hastings, Purbeck, and elsewhere!

• @minimemarclee said in SoTFest2020 - The First Community run Fan Event for Sea of Thieves!! - You don't want to miss this!!:

So looking forward to this 😁

We need to start working on a suitable playlist for the drive Captain!

Publicaciones
Visitas
34 de 72