LATAM STEAM PRICES PRECIOS REGIÓN LATAM STEAM

• Amigos de Sea of Thieves: queremos adquirir el juego en STEAM pero cuando se dolarizó la zona de LATAM, el SEA OF thieves quedó a precio de EEUU, siendo que somos de Argentina, Bolivia, Venezuela y demás países. Sería bueno que actualicen el precio del juego en STEAM región latam a los precios sugeridos de STEAM dado que quedó realmente caro el juego (40 USD -el precio de EEUU- , mientras que en Chile o Perú se lo consigue a la mitad).
    We are a group of friends who want to buy the game in STEAM so as to play it together. Some months ago, Steam changed prices to our region (argentina, bolivia, venezuela, etc) and suggested regional prices for all the companies. We want to acquire the game in STEAM but when the LATAM area was dollarized, the SEA OF thieves was at the price of the US, being that we are from Argentina, Bolivia, Venezuela and other countries. It would be good if they update the price of the game in STEAM region to the suggested prices of STEAM because the game is really expensive (40 USD -the price of the US-, while in Chile or Peru you can get it at half). Thanks.

Aufrufe
  • @tupi8888 In USA the game costs 40 USD. In Argentina 40 USD. In Chile or Peru 20 USD.
    Its impossible for us to buy it at that price. It s too expensive. This month the "dolar tarjeta" is about 1400 pesos = 1 dólar. With this information, i can inform you that Sea of thieves costs $50.000 pesos.

• Gracias. Hoy ví que actualizaron el precio. Publiqué mi grata experiencia en el foro de Steam haciendo mención a uds.
    Pronto me tendrán surcando los mares con algunos amigos.
    Thanks. Today i saw the new price. I decided to publish my experience in Steam Forum in which i named you. I ll be sailing the seas soon with my friends.

Aufrufe
1 von 3