issues with community weekend gold counter

• Yesterday me and my crew had a very long delay in when our gold would get calculated after turning in loot. We just chalked this up to delays in the server due to the amount of people who were probably playing, as this has happened in the past. However today we played for a few hours and turned in a ton of loot and never received gold. At first I thought the same thing as yesterday, but when I went to a different server, I started selling loot and it began counting.

It's been several hours since then and my gold from my session from this morning still hasn't been calculated. Can anybody confirm if I will eventually get my gold or do I basically have to kiss it goodbye and chalk this up to unfortunate luck?

I'm sorry if the answer is obvious or has been answered already. I just didn't see any posts about it.

Aufrufe
  • Same here... I opened a ticket. They told me to wait 72 hours...

*It may take up to 72 hours for our servers to process your progress so please give it some time.
    In the meantime, you may attempt to reboot the game completely to reload your in-game stats, we have received several reports stating that this method seems to help your missing progress to catch up.

Lastly, don’t forget to log-out from your Xbox Live Account and then log back in occasionally to check if there’s an update to your current progress.*

• Same, and after 4 days I still haven't gotten my gold or rep

Aufrufe
2 von 3