Can only hear one crewmate (PC)

• Ever since I started playing last month (or so), I've only been able to hear and be heard by one specific crewmate when using the ingame chat. I checked all of my settings and nothing's arranged in such a way as to deliberately make it so I can't hear people, but even so, I can only ever hear her and only she can hear me. We've had two other friends join us at various times and nothing changes. The only possible thing that as far as I recall could affect is is that she and I were Steam friends before starting SoT, but I can't think of any reason why that would affect it.

Aufrufe
    windows 10question
  • My friend had a similar problem than you so here is his fix.
    First you should check if the other crew mates can hear each other so you can make sure the problem is on your side.
    Also you and your crew mates should all check their Xbox privacy settings as it could be disabled in there.
    If it still your problem try disabling all unnecessary output devices and input devices.

If it still doesn't work after that you can still write the support or just use discord instead of the in game chat.

• @kumariz
    They can hear each other and other crews just fine, and all I have for input/output are my headphones and microphone. I did already check my Xbox privacy settings.
    We've been using discord when we play together, but it's rather stressful to not be able to communicate with other crews, especially when I'm soloing.

Aufrufe
windows 10question
1 von 3