EU servers down again for the 2nd night time in a row...

• Any EU players trying to get in will be greeted with a lengthy ''searching the seas'' before finally being placed in an NA server by default.
    If you started in an EU server earlier before the problem occurred you are fine to PvE organic PvP at will, but outsiders are locked outside from joining EU servers I believe, and Hourglass just doesn't work in finding other crews:

Diving currently in HG results in infinite queue times. (Have checked with current players and crews currently diving in EU where we would normally be matched against eachother) and they are having the same issue.

Aufrufe
  • bunch of rubber banding and heavy reward/milestone delays going around

I wonder if it's the 6 ships clashing with the new update or something unrelated

• @wolfmanbush
    Could be, playing on private servers with 6 ships never struck to me as them putting 6 ships back into normal adventures, due to how ridiculously poor performance still is.

That being said they did still cap to 17 players instead of the original 24 players /6 ships limit back then.

idk we just roamed around after giving up on 30 mins of hg diving for nothing, we sunk a solo slooper that had bounty chest + athena chest, felt bad. but hey wouldn't of given that player a bad experience if the game was working in the first place... Shrugs

Aufrufe
2 von 3