The Under Seadog Tavern

• A sailor by the name of @WolfManbush gave me an idea for a forum thread. There are plenty of us who are not 100 yet. I dont want this to be about the ongoing ...lets call them discussions about our various opinions on allegiance gain, mm, and other things. I think we've discussed and will continue to discuss those topics in the other threads. Im sure of it ;).
    I want this to be about our journeys to our much coveted goal, the Curses. There are times where we need to vent about some terrible matches. Having a place to do this and cool off may help some of you. But also share stories about your Victories so you can look back and see that there is a light in the darkness of the depths.
    When you reach your Goal of 100 please leave a o7 and say goodbye and never return to this Tavern.

75 Servant 20 Guard

Dont Go Hollow
    -Hungry Owl OvO

Aufrufe
    just for funcommunity
  • Currently at 20 guardians, 25 servants. I don't grind the hourglass, I play with my partner quite alot, a few battles per session then back to organic play. I don't chase meta's either, mostly play sword/pistol only and always drop after two victories.

However, the 6th of Jan sailing a Brig, we won 2 battles and for some reason I felt like we had the wind in our favour that day. We dive again, 3rd victory. We dive again, matched against 2 ghost curse wearers and a skelly curse. We sank them on the first broadside, match lasted just a couple of minutes. Faction champions for the first time! Reaching a milestone like that is what keeps you going and I urge people to keep at it. You will improve, you will win, losses only make you stronger.

• @a10dr4651
    Awesome, it does feel good when you reach champion.
    I imagine having someone you always play with is quite nice. Takes a load off your mind knowing your partner can handle him/herself.

• First match of the day, I managed to drop the enemies sail but then my controller lost connection for no reason. Ruining my death circle. I couldnt fully recover from that and he eventually gained the upper hand and sunk me. At least I got enough xp out of it for level 76. This will probably set the tone for the day.

Second match was another loss. Matched against the same person. I brought the mast down but he somehow had it fixed in no time. I did mess up my circle though so it gave him enough breathing room to fix it apparently. Eventually he boarded and sunk me. At least he took mercy on me and didnt sail me out of bounds.

Third match up was against I believe a new player and fellow xboxer based on the cosmetics. Managed to drop sails and circle till sunk. My circle was a bit better but i think i have the wheel turned too much at the start of it.

Fourth match was a very good fight. You can tell when youre matched against someone that matches your own skills. Great naval fight. I managed to drop sails again but this guy had quite the good shot and almost sank me 3 times while I was circling him. I got the win but really I think if he was on cannons just a little more he would have sunk me. Still my circle was a little off. This time I was pulling a bit further away than I would have liked. Need to keep the pressure on.

Ive decided to head to Morrows Peak to turn in my glass and emissary flag. Need to get to the gym.

76 Serve 20 Guard

Dont Go Hollow

-Hungry Owl OvO

• Today I think I'm 50/50, maybe less. Ive lost track and made it to 77 and 3 quarters. Im pretty burned out with this PVP today. Nothing to memorable except the match where I got sailed out, complete waste of time. Oh and the match where I lost my streak. I think if i just turned in my hourglass i would be 78 instead. Oh well theres only one way to get the curse so im diving again...

Dont Go Hollow

-Hungry Owl OvO

• I guess this is just my personal complain and whine thread. Heres the latest on how I feel.

It feels like I'm always tilted now and just can't enjoy the game any more. I only play to get those coveted cosmetics. Unfortunately im getting more and more disillusioned. I just hate this constant grind. I seem to just be playing worse and worse now. Theres no fun to be had. I sometimes wont repair as I can't be bothered. Its just bad, terrible. I can't take a break from the mode either. Every day more and more quit. Leaving just the sweats and myself (the guy they scrape their shoes on). Even those I should beat I just can't bring the will to do it. Its been beaten out of me. I remember loving this game, not any more. The harder I try the harder I'm stomped into the floor. Trying not to quit entirely as I'm so far yet so close at 77.

Trying not to go Hollow

Hungry Owl OvO

Aufrufe
just for funcommunity
5 von 6