Sea of Thieves News 19/10/2022

• Here be the news and what terrifying treats we have in store...
    A quick run-down of what diabolical delights we have in store over the coming few weeks.
    28th to 31st October sees a community event called Tricksters and Treaters. Keep yer eyes peeled for more details on how to take part on the Sea of Thieves Social channels.
    Thar be some lovely hats and titles on offer for the winners!

During this time you'll be able to grab the 'Glittering Ghoul's firework crate from the merchant alliance.

Also from October 20th you can get your hands on some spooktacular garb in the Rare store

New 'Spooky Selects' releases too
    Plus a special sale running from the 28th October until November 1st over in the Pirate Emporium featuring creepy costumes to supernatural shipsets!

Also new items from October 20th..
    The Graveyard Gladiator Costume and weapons bundle

Evil do-er emote bundle and Graveyard Gladiator ship set!
    and the free 'Juggling Pumpkins' emote
    And finally, as a special tribute to the original skeletal warrior, the Spinal Costume!
    Have a spooktactular Halloween!

Aufrufe
  • Oh hell yes Spinal costume!!

There should be an included emote that plays his cackle...

• @lizalaroo
    That is awesome! I love it when you guys reach back into your catalog and reference things in Sea of Thieves!

On a side note though, is anyone else concerned about the fabric of reality folding in on itself? The last thing I need is for Fulgore to break out of an interdimensional portal with a variant of the B.O.B. pointed directly at my ship. :)

• Those two new hats are really cool!

• @ninja-naranja Aye! Wonder what we have to do to try and win one!

• @pithyrumble said in Sea of Thieves News 19/10/2022:

Oh hell yes Spinal costume!!

There should be an included emote that plays his cackle...

@lizalaroo maybe see if the Spinal figurehead could be made Shipwright's Special or be a Commendation tied cosmetic?

(I have it from one of the guess how many things. I'd like to let others win/buy/unlock it)

• can't wait to participate in a heap of the hallooween stuff... looks so cool
    would really love a sot shirt . but shipping prices and sizes are a issue atm. . one day

• Time for Trick or Treat!

https://www.seaofthieves.com/trick-or-treat

• @pithyrumble There is an emote with the cackle

• But not the sfx from KI... cackle must include the sfx!

• @pithyrumble said in Sea of Thieves News 19/10/2022:

But not the sfx from KI... cackle must include the sfx!

Oops 😬 there is! [I already bought it anyways 🤪

Aufrufe
10 von 11