Does speech to text count?

• So... Encountered yet an another toxic player. He said he F'ed my mother and all that pathetic stuff. He Also insulted a kid I was open crew with too. Normally, I would send a ticket and Rare would get him banned hastly. But this time, its diffrent.

My recording software did not record the other players voice for the first half for some reason. The first part had all the certainly TOS breaking words.

The second part only has him calling me a dog, calling me to clean there and there also telling me I am a useless kid. These are not against TOS I think.

I had speech to text in the first half. What the guy said was written in the top left.

Do they take speech to text as evidience or is it too unreliable?

Aufrufe
    questioncommunity
  • Fairly sure it should count. It still shows Gamertag and the starred out blocked stuff. Try it, submit a ticket

• I once submitted a screenshot of game chat when someone was circumventing the profanity filter to call my crew homophobic names. Rare support said the screenshot alone wasn't enough evidence. I asked what more evidence they would like me to provide and they wouldn't tell me and just repeated that what I submitted wasn't enough. Maybe your experience will be different, but for me a screenshot of text chat wasn't enough.

• It can be useful to build a case

10 random people reporting from random scenarios where 1 person may be saying the same thing can work for holding someone accountable if there isn't strong audio evidence.

It's super unreliable and I would never support solely basing enforcement on one case of it. At some point the evidence does become more clear and accurate when random proven encounters are reporting the same thing during separate incidents.

If people participate in reporting they might as well report what they believe to be accurate and objective when they see serious violations even if they don't "get 'em". It may help down the line to hold someone accountable for serious violations of the rules.

People approach situations with habits and patterns, I do, everyone does. If those habits and patterns are communication that violates the rules it will be shown many times throughout interactions in a game like this, which is why people that communicate like that rarely last.

Aufrufe
questioncommunity
3 von 4