• u should make it posible to report pepole for cheating or being rude quicker cuse it takes alot of time to go in to xbox live and report and its pretty complicated so this would get rid of more cheaters and pepole that are rude much faster well it would take u guys a while to give pepole that are rude like some sort of timneout and pepole that cheat get banned but it would make the game more fun and playeble cuse ive meet some pepole with speed hacks and pepole with inf HP and i wanna buy chest to use agenst cheaters cuse its not even funn playing when u fight cheaters so that why i would use cheats aginst cheast so its fare but that just ruins the games purpos to have funn so it would really help to be able to give pepole time outs and banned for being rude or cheating

Aufrufe
    questioncommunityfeedbackgeneral
  • @julianninja10
    Id recommend reporting to RARE and not xbox. Use "Report a toxic player" on the Support tab. Make sure to provide the needed evidence of said harassment.

• @li-jratt-li said in report:

@julianninja10
    Id recommend reporting to RARE and not xbox. Use "Report a toxic player" on the Support tab. Make sure to provide the needed evidence of said harassment.

ok thx for the edvice but it would be easier to just put in a game report

• In game reports would be mostly ignored, because PvE saltlords would abuse it to either:
    A- report someone better than them for “hacking”
    B- report someone for sinking their ship
    Edit: PvPers could report someone for A, too.

• Making it easier to report is not always a good thing, as i have stated on another thread, when people have easy access to a report, they use it MUCH more, for situations that arnt even vaguely questionable, more or less reportable.

Aufrufe
questioncommunityfeedbackgeneral
4 von 5