Ship captaincy status & alliance flag issues

• Hello there!
    I have noticed two issues that may need fixing.

If it matters, I am playing on Windows and on EU servers.

Ship captaincy status

When the captain of the ship leaves the session, the ship loses captaincy status, even if there are other players on the ship that can become the captain or the ship or just be a "co-captain". Some people have to quickly go do something irl and get AFK kicked while doing it, and the ship loses its captaincy status without any indication of that happening (except not being able to move trinkets and then afterwards no way to sell to sovereigns).

Solution?

If it is intended behaviour that the ship loses its captaincy status because of that, at least inform the crew that it has lost captaincy and add back the captaincy status if the captain rejoins the game afterward.

Alliance flag

I've noticed that in the latest release build the alliance flag dissapears after a while, even though the alliance is still active. I have no idea what could be causing it and I do not alliance enough to repeat the bug, though that is certainly something to investigate.

Aufrufe
    windows 10feedback
  • @exerra Honestly if the ship started with a captain then everything should retain that status for selling to Soveigns. This is just odd decision making by Rare if it wasn't an oversite.(Which i assume). I get the Captaincy is special and all....but you don't even need to Pirate Legend to become a Captain and the amount of money to buy a ship is hardly anything to chip into. Don't gate the other players from this if it was already started as a Captaincy Ship.

• Perhaps this was intentionally to try and reduce the numbers playing in these 24h server alliances. If it was, then I imagine it probably worked somewhat.

Aufrufe
windows 10feedback
2 von 3