Large Increase in Cheaters

• I don't know if anyone else has been noticing this, but in the past two weeks me and my friends have encountered at least 4 cheaters that we can confirm. Confirmation of cheating includes seeing teleportation, invincibility (taking 3 eye of reach shots without eating), immediate spawn killing on a galleon/brig (make an exception for sloop pre changes cause it was kinda easy), and not running out of ammo (still having to reload, just firing near 10 shots without needing to hit an ammo box). I enjoy this game but this issue is becoming very large, especially with how many me and my friends have found just within our past few play sessions. Rare needs a better cheater detection system, or at the very least a way to repot people for cheating in the game itself. It is getting hard for me to want to keep playing this game knowing a cheater can very easily come out of no where, kill me and my crew, and I have to screen record and submit stuff on a website to even hope something may happen. I just want to know if others are experiencing this issue and if Rare is doing anything about it.

Aufrufe
    xbox onecommunitywindows 10feedback
  • @thegammer211

If you believe a player has been toxic or you suspect foul play in the game, you can report them to Xbox Live here. You can also submit a support ticket via Rare Player Support.

Dropping anchor here.

Aufrufe
xbox onecommunitywindows 10feedback
1 von 2