Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starts 19th - 22nd August (from 9 a.m UTC)

• Twitch Drops run 19th – 22nd Aug (9am UTC). Watch one hour per item, unlocked in descending order:

☸ Twilight Hunter Wheel
    🚢 Twilight Hunter Hull
    👤 Twilight Hunter Figurehead
    ⛵ Twilight Hunter Sails
    🏳 Twilight Hunter Flag
    🎱 Twilight Hunter Cannon
    ⚓ Twilight Hunter Capstan

Aufrufe
  • Thank you for the heads-up... Legend! 😘👍

• why has it changed from 20 minutes towards a whole hour? It seems 20 minutes was not enough torture...

• @clumsy-george It used to be 20 mins on a specific day to earn a specific item. Now you can earn them all in one day if you wanted or spread the time over the entire time they are available.

It might help some folks that miss out on a specific day/item.

• @clumsy-george said in Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starts 19th - 22nd August (from 9 a.m UTC):

why has it changed from 20 minutes towards a whole hour? It seems 20 minutes was not enough torture...

I agree that 20 minutes was too long but the ability to earn everything in one day in exchange for adding 40 minutes is the lesser of two evils

I missed out on a few pirates of cosmetics because of the day restrictions and I may never get the chance to complete them. At least this way it won’t happen again.

Just pick a stream, put your computer on mute, set an hour timer and claim your reward.

• Why not 30 minutes per piece 🤔

• @pithyrumble ...because it is an hour...?!

why not 37 and a half mins?! 🤷‍♂️

• @triheadedmonkey said in Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starts 19th - 22nd August (from 9 a.m UTC):

@pithyrumble ...because it is an hour...?!

why not 37 and a half mins?! 🤷‍♂️

Why not 10 if we're being snarky about it 😇 /s

My pattern of watching ended up getting some of them a couple of hours of me watching because I would just tune in and tune out, go back to bed, work lol. 4/5/6 times. depending on the pieces.

My watch time will be getting cut into because I will have to check in every hour now to collect. So instead of potentially 8/10/12 hours... 3. And a half maybe.

Does Twitch have requirements that must be met for a Drops event? Is that NDA? 😁

I like that we can bunch it up in a day if needed, but check-ins and tripled watch times kinda counteract the good part of the change.

There's a current campaign for a few more hours that gets you 15k In gold too btw...

• @pithyrumble no idea!

At least this way, if someone misses a day, they don't miss out completely.

• Awesome looks like some amazing new ship sets . :) can't wait

• You make me hyped :) !!

• Awesome! Thanks!

• Are there alternate rewards since I already have the first half of the set? I don't want to watch mote if not.

• @triheadedmonkey said in Twitch Drops - don’t forget! WATCH, ENJOY & GET REWARDED (starts 19th - 22nd August (from 9 a.m UTC):

@pithyrumble no idea!

At least this way, if someone misses a day, they don't miss out completely.

This is how they should have always been done. Awesome change. Thanks!

Aufrufe
13 von 14