Trinket Locations Expansion

• Hello, it has been a widely talking about frustration/wish on community discussion boards that the available trinket locations on ships feels too limiting for what we scallywags we're hoping and expecting in this update. Not to sound ungrateful, because I myself love everything about this update and know you're dedication as developers, however there's so many missing opportunities when it comes to the trinkets.

The Sloop could have at least 2-3 more floor trinket locations, especially behind the map table. Windows could have three spots that each ship can choose how they want to arrange to keep their visibility open or not.

Brigs as well need 1-2 more floor trinket options.

Galleons seem to be the only one that feels non-restrictive but even then with how much space and how many decorating opportunities are being missed has had much outcry from the community.

I'm sure you're aware of how upset pirates are about not being able to place floor trinkets on the deck of the ship and this should be addressed. Many pirates have told me that they'd like to be able to place different cargo styled trinket models on their deck as well as plants. Please Rare, I have and always believe in you when it comes to striving for community pleasure!

Aufrufe
    communityjust for fungeneral
  • Too crowded

So more people will be complaining about “touching trinkets when they want to touch a chest or repair”

• @burnbacon said in Trinket Locations Expansion:

Too crowded

So more people will be complaining about “touching trinkets when they want to touch a chest or repair”

Repair on Xbox is RT, so that shouldn't be an issue. Pirates just need to learn how to properly control their grubby little fingers. 😅

• I would also like to submit: The rail behind the steering wheel on sloops. I would love to have that as a place where I can put some of my little knick-knacks and doodads.

• @burnbacon that can easily be avoided by each ship having the freedom and more spots to choose where they want to place trinkets. There will always be the argument you gave but there's work around for that. There's no work around with being given a very limited selection of how to decorate one of the most commonly chosen ship sizes. If a follow up argument is "Well then buy a brigantine or galleon" then I'd like to remind everyone that the Sloop is the more accessible option to sail with given that not everyone has/wants a full size crew available let alone an extra 1-2 friends to play with. Just because you can join a random crew doesn't mean that's a positive experience for players since most of the time you get placed with pirates that troll their random crew or go afk.

• i just wanna place a trinket somewhere on the crows nest. That way i can get a better view of the horizion for painting and have a nice drink while watching the sunset.

Aufrufe
communityjust for fungeneral
5 von 6