Tall Tale Trinkets/Paintings/Trophies Ideas (Suggestions Welcome)

• This is related to something i've posted about in a different post i made regarding trinkets: (A possible middle ground (if not solution) for the Milestone debate)

basically, Trinkets, Paintings and Trophies related to the Tall Tales. It's something i believe many players would like to see and have, as a "Memento of their Tall Tales." And i feel these items should be locked behind the Tall Tale completion commendations (like for example, the Shroudbreaker commendations: "The Shroudbreaker" and/or "A Sunken Legacy")

So I want to make a list of ideas on what these items could be, be they Trinkets, Paintings or Trophies. And i'm gonna list them down below. I'm welcome to see other people's ideas for Tall Tale Trinkets, Paintings and Trophies.

Maiden Voyage

• Painting: Entering the Sea of Thieves

The Shroudbreaker

• Trinket: Model of the Magpie's Wing
    • Trophy: Shroudbreaker Medallions

The Cursed Rogue

• Trinket: Replica of Briggsy's Mask
    • Painting: Briggsy In Her Glory Days
    • Trophy: Bust (Sculpture) of Skeleton Lord, Briggsy

The Legendary Storyteller

• Trinket: The Ancient Crown
    • Painting: Tasha's child drawing of herself and Briggsy

Stars of a Thief

• Trinket: Sudds Starmap
    • Painting: The Constellations of Sea of Thieves
    • Trophy: Sudds Spyglass

Wild Rose

• Trinket: Rose's Music Box
    • @blackhawk799 Trinket Suggestion: Rose and George's Heart Pendants
    • Painting: Rose and George Reunited
    • Trophy: Rooke's Hat

Art of the Trickster

• Trinket: Schematics of the Trapmaker
    • Trophy: The Trapmaker's Keg

Fate of the Morningstar

• Trinket: Model of the Ferry of the Damned
    • Painting: The Morningstar Sailing the Seas
    • Trophy: Statuette of the Ferryman

--
    Revenge of the Morningstar

• Trinket: Graymarrow's Skull
    • Painting: The Crew of the Morningstar in Their Glory Days
    • Trophy: Bust (Sculpture) of Skeleton Lord, Graymarrow

Shores of Gold

• Trinket: Replica of the Gold Hoarder's Skull
    • Painting: The Gold Hoarder on His Throne
    • Trohpy: The Restored Shroudbreaker

The Seabound Soul

• Trinket: Model of the Blackwyche
    • Painting: Flameheart Freed

Heart of Fire

• Trinket: Stitcher Jim's Old Necklace
    • @DudeFIIK Trinket Suggestion: Flameheart's Wall Banner
    • Painting: The Crew of the Blackwyche Reunited
    • Trophy Stitcher Jim's Chest of Rage

A Pirate's Life

• Trinket: Model of the Golden Hare
    • Painting: Welcome to Sailor's Grave

The Sunken Pearl

• Trinket: Siren Statue "Heart" Stone
    • Painting: Battle Against "The Daughter"

Captains of the Damned

• Painting: The Tavern of the Damned

Dark Brethren

• Trinket: Coraled Dagger
    • Painting: The Coral Fortress

Lords of the Sea

• Trinket: Giant Siren Statue Head
    • Painting: Battle Against the Dark Brethren Fleet
    • Trophy: Model of the Black Pearl
    • @fat-guy8633 Trophy Suggestion: The "Golden Key" Treasure
    Aufrufe
    feedbackgeneral
  • The wild rose heart token thing would make a good trinket as well, imo.

• all of these would be such welcome additions to the game and for something as simple as a few trinkets/paintings/trophies would make me want to revisit the tall tales and 100% complete them. do you there should be a trinket for 100% the shores of gold arc and the pirate life arc?

• what a fantastic addition this would be, to show the progression of a tall-tale and to have trophies from it! i'm in heavy support of this idea.

• @fat-guy8633 "do you there should be a trinket for 100% the shores of gold arc and the pirate life arc?"

probably. I was having a hard time to think of trinkets and trophies for the APL Tall Tales, because i don't want to use things from the PotC portion of those, mainly so Rare can avoid legal trouble with Disney. The Black Pearl model as a trophy for "Lords of the Sea" however, was where i just shrugged, as i felt it had to have a trophy being the final APL tall tale... but i couldn't think of anything better than... the Black Pearl.

• @dark-henrik-22 it sounds hard to come up with something but maybe one of those giant mermaid statues (shrunk down to be a trophy) would be cool for a 100% completion? or even the cursed captains skull would be nice as a 100% completion thing

• @blackhawk799 i was thinking of that as well. but at the same time i thought they could make a good trophy too. the two necklace pieces now together.

• Another thing that I think would be cool, would be including some of the Siren Treasury Statues (miniatures) on the ship if you complete a certain number of treasuries and the like. Those are really well-done art pieces in my mind, and resizing it might not be as awful as creating an entirely new trinket.

Also including the journals you've read across the islands (like copies in your ship that have the same look as the tall tale journals, or siren fortress journals) would be really cool.

• @blackhawk799 funny that you mention the journals...
    https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/150420/suggestion-for-future-ship-log-designs-for-captaincy-season-

• @dark-henrik-22 Hahahahah, I PROMISE I did not see that, I was just musing. I will cite you in future renditions of that idea. :D

• @dark-henrik-22
    I don't know how feasible it could be, but I would love to have a Monkey Island trinket or painting as a reward for completing the first chapter of A Pirate's Life. (to go along with the Easter Egg) Maybe it could be the map of Scabb, Booty, and Phatt Island that was hanging in the cabin of the Headless Monkey?

• also i might be incorrect but that "map to the sea of thieves" item i think u get if u complete the maiden voyage? might be wrong about that one though

• I dig it

• @fat-guy8633 you actually already have that when getting your first captain ship. it's one of the free Trinkets you start out with.

• @dark-henrik-22 ah alright thank you

• also just thought of an obvious 100% pirate life tall tales trophy, the golden treasure that everyones after would be a really good one

• @fat-guy8633 it would. i was actually considering that as the Trophy for Lords of the Sea, actually.

• Here's an idea; one of those Flameheart Wall banners as a wall trinket from Heart of Fire

• Yeah the TT got short handed. Each TT should of had its own trinket.

Since if you look it does keep track how many times you do each voyage. :p

• @dudefiik i've recently added your and a few other's ideas to the list.

Aufrufe
feedbackgeneral
19 von 20