Galeons Megalodons

• Please, RARE! I know the Meg on the galeón should be stronger and more difficult to kill, that's great but I play as a duo sloop and there have been four times when we sink a galeón with huge loothauls, this time I estimate there were like 2 million in gold, we couldn't even anchor ourselves, the meg was wouldn't stop bitting us, bite after bite, My crewmate and I couldn't keep up, we anchored, started shooting the meg but with one person completely dedicated to patching holes, the holes kept accumulating, the meg was giving us way more than two holes as it is supposed to be for a little sloop, when a galeón activates a meg the difficulty of the meg should change when it atacks the sloop.
    I HOPE YOU HEAR ME THIS TIME.

Aufrufe
    feedbackgeneralquestioncommunitywindows 10
  • Hmm.... usually if you're close enough to another player ship in the area the meg takes turns biting you and them. So I assume that didn't happen? If you ever get it to bite the other ship, quickly sailing far enough away so it loses aggro on you will then have it focus completely on the enemy instead. Did that perhaps happen? That's all I wanted to say/ask. I don't know much about how the difficulty of the meg increases depending on which ship you're in, so I can't really comment on that.

• @bilis-ll-21 next time, sail near an island, so the meg disappears and then come back for the treasures...if you have a rowboat, one of you can start load that one

• @schwammlgott said in Galeons Megalodons:

@bilis-ll-21 next time, sail near an island, so the meg disappears and then come back for the treasures...if you have a rowboat, one of you can start load that one

^This. The meg will likely respawn when you return, but it will be a sloop meg instead. If you don't have a rowie, leave one person back to cycle the loot if you're crazy far from an island for some reason.

• @schwammlgott yeah we left the spot three times to go to an island, the meg would disappear for a moment, then when we got close to the loot it would spawn again with the same difficulty.

• @schwammlgott yeah we did that too, they had a rowboat, we left more than half of the loothaul in the water.
    Edit: we couldn't take it all because of the time we wasted trying to fight the meg, another galeón came for the loot and was sunk because of the meg.

• @hotklou9848 the meg would bite their galeón and our ship taking turns, but after we sunk the galeón the meg kept hitting us with the same frequency and strength of the galeón, a meg for a sloop usually makes 2 to 3 holes this meg was giving us more than 3 holes each bite.

• when a galeón activates a meg the difficulty of the meg should change when it atacks the sloop.

The Meg that spawned was for the galleon? So it setting was for the galleon and you thought it would be good idea to get near it? In a sloop

Player issue not game.
    Just sail away from it, respawn and come back. Or rowboat.

• @burnbacon it's a game issue if the player needs to do something so that the game work the right way, and even though in my previous responses I have already said that we left three times, three times the meg stoped atacking, waited like two or three minutes, returned and the same galeón meg appeared, we also did the rowboat play, but it was too much loot.

Edit: I've been playing for three years I know this is an issue because it has happened to me four times.

• @bilis-ll-21

Bad luck man I’ve been in similar situations but you have to work with the options you have. Sometimes you just get screwed. I’d rather try to deal with the Meg than have a server hopping level five reaper spawn 3 squares away from my level 5 emissary, which has happened several times now. The game is not always fair.

• @bilis-ll-21 said in Galeons Megalodons:

@hotklou9848 the meg would bite their galeón and our ship taking turns, but after we sunk the galeón the meg kept hitting us with the same frequency and strength of the galeón, a meg for a sloop usually makes 2 to 3 holes this meg was giving us more than 3 holes each bite.

Ah. I see. In that case I agree that it should scale down (or up, for that matter) if its original target is gone/dead and the next target's ship is of a different type/size.

• So you got some PvE help while fighting a Galleon but want it gone or super easy as soon as the player ship is down ?

You got lucky, now you just have to be prepared for the consequences; at least there was a rowboat.
    Last time I had to deal with a galleon Meg (it was some time ago, so it might have changed), but it was possible to keep the sloop afloat.
    So one could handle getting the loot on the rowboat, while the other could sail away patching and bailing.

The loot you couldn't get on is just a reward for the Meg helping you out.

Aufrufe
feedbackgeneralquestioncommunitywindows 10
1 von 12