I was the last line of defense against a Reaper ship.

• This is the tale of the time I had to defend my crews loot from an invading ship of reapers- Invaders looking to grab some emissary flags.
    Me and my crew were sailing about with a Gold Hoarders flag, looking for a vault. We had the key and were now going for the last steps, when we see another ship... Not just any ship, Reapers. They began to follow us. The Captain tried negotiation. They said nothing. We continued to the nearby island, while collecting crates of spices and things like that, but the reapers close in on us. Instantly they began blasting away at our ship with cannonballs, invading our ship and stealing our loot. We had a heavy load on our ship- Chests, crates, skulls and gems. We had collected any loot we could along the way. Sinking ships, one or two buried chests, and siren groups. We were going smooth sailing until they attacked. Little by little, Our ship turns to planks in the beach. My crewmates were quickly sent back to the tavern, leaving me as the last line of defense. It was just me, my sword, and some snake meat. They began rushing me with their blunderbusses. Using some quick dodging and precise movement, I slashed away the fiend. Then, I saw one of the tridents my crew had grabbed from a sinking ship. Charging the weapon up for the first time, they began dropping from their ship to go after me, but I kept on blasting their ship and its inhabitants. With a fully charged trident blast, and a fire on the ship by an overcooked banana I placed there, down goes the enemy ship! using a rowboat on the island I gathered everything I could. I had defeated an entire ship of people well experienced with combat, by myself. My crew still had the map to the island, so they went back to salvage any remains and were taken aback by the little mic-less guy with all the loot on a rowboat. I'm still surprised that I pulled that off, and my crew knew I had to be the one to sell the Ancient chest.

Aufrufe
  • Sinking a ship via banana burn in that situation while holding them off solo is no easy feat
    even if the opponents aren't very skilled it's still an unforgiving scenario to succeed in

gg

Aufrufe
1 von 2